• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
So I got my hands on the 2020 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook. And in there is the website mentioned to order it from. It's been over a week now and I still didnt get any tracking code or notification that the package has been shipped. You see, the website doesn't know where it's shipped to. For "security reasons" there is a shipping middleman from whom you can choose the deliverer (for example DHL Express). When I type the order number at the middleman's website it says that shipment is payed and the order placed. I tried and contacted them and the website mentioned in the book, from where I ordered it. I was scammed by 2 Nembutal "Suppliers" recently and since I'm a very poor student I run out of money and I'm really tired of scams. I can't get the hands on the 2021 or 2022 version of the Handbook, so I don't know if the mentioned website in the 2020 version is still reliable. Do any of you guys have any info about it? Could you order this DeBreather successfully?

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-removed-from-peaceful-pill-handbook.82506/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ically-trust-emails-listed-in-the-ppeh.62779/

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Wrennie and PigeonDreamzz
N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
Keep calling. I cant remember the exact problem. But when I finally reached someone, i had to do something i can't remembrmer exactly - there
was a small bug in the website. I wish i could remember exactly. Im sure youll get it. However, its a rubbish device, that i couldnt possibly trust , im sad to say.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and PigeonDreamzz
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Keep calling. I cant remember the exact problem. But when I finally reached someone, i had to do something i can't remembrmer exactly - there
was a small bug in the website. I wish i could remember exactly. Im sure youll get it. However, its a rubbish device, that i couldnt possibly trust , im sad to say.
Oh no.. I'm too dumb and now too broke for exit bag (got scammed twice with Nembutal and I'm a poor student, so no money left honestly..I know it's dumb :( ) and this was really my greatest hope..welp. Then hanging it will be. It's hard to kill yourself in germany, since border compliance is an asshole. I don't have a car and thus can't drive to train tracks in the middle of nowhere and wait for a fast train (ICE) to come. Hanging is the only method that could work here, no other options really..

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
Oh no.. I'm too dumb and now too broke for exit bag (got scammed twice with Nembutal and I'm a poor student, so no money left honestly..I know it's dumb :( ) and this was really my greatest hope..welp. Then hanging it will be. It's hard to kill yourself in germany, since border compliance is an asshole. I don't have a car and thus can't drive to train tracks in the middle of nowhere and wait for a fast train (ICE) to come. Hanging is the only
I know. Im in the same position now. I wish u the best, whatever happens

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
So since my neckties are at my mother's house and I don't want to visit that bitch, I wondered if the belt of my bathrope would work. For testing purposes I tried it on my doorknob (but the knot tied there is slippery). I live in a student dorm so I don't have my own bathroom. I thought of the shower there. I just wanted to test if I get dizzy with this belt. It felt kinda slippery, but I had it hang long down from the knob, not short. So it could be fine if the distance is short enough. What do you think? I plan to do it end of this month or beginning next month

My slipknot

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
So I got my hands on the 2020 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook. And in there is the website mentioned to order it from. It's been over a week now and I still didnt get any tracking code or notification that the package has been shipped. You see, the website doesn't know where it's shipped to. For "security reasons" there is a shipping middleman from whom you can choose the deliverer (for example DHL Express). When I type the order number at the middleman's website it says that shipment is payed and the order placed. I tried and contacted them and the website mentioned in the book, from where I ordered it. I was scammed by 2 Nembutal "Suppliers" recently and since I'm a very poor student I run out of money and I'm really tired of scams. I can't get the hands on the 2021 or 2022 version of the Handbook, so I don't know if the mentioned website in the 2020 version is still reliable. Do any of you guys have any info about it? Could you order this DeBreather successfully?
Sorry to hear you haven't been so lucky. Nightmare. If you are poor, sodium nitrite is still a good option.

C

chipster

Mar 8, 2022
So I got my hands on the 2020 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook. And in there is the website mentioned to order it from. It's been over a week now and I still didnt get any tracking code or notification that the package has been shipped. You see, the website doesn't know where it's shipped to. For "security reasons" there is a shipping middleman from whom you can choose the deliverer (for example DHL Express). When I type the order number at the middleman's website it says that shipment is payed and the order placed. I tried and contacted them and the website mentioned in the book, from where I ordered it. I was scammed by 2 Nembutal "Suppliers" recently and since I'm a very poor student I run out of money and I'm really tired of scams. I can't get the hands on the 2021 or 2022 version of the Handbook, so I don't know if the mentioned website in the 2020 version is still reliable. Do any of you guys have any info about it? Could you order this DeBreather su

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Sorry to hear you haven't been so lucky. Nightmare. If you are poor, sodium nitrite is still a good option.
Problem are the AE. I'm in germany so it's hard to get the good ones. SN is unfortunately no good option here.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Problem are the AE. I'm in germany so it's hard to get the good ones. SN is unfortunately no good option here.
There are probably loads of places that would ship anti-emetics to Germany. There are always options.

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
There are probably loads of places that would ship anti-emetics to Germany. There are always options.
No. You underestimate border compliance. Harmless medication from outside of germany won't even arrive here. My best friend tries to get some for his hair loss, loke minoxidil in pill form or other things. And this is harmless stuff, this won't even arrive here.