• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

825hp

825hp

hi
Apr 2, 2023
I have pretty easily found some SN suppliers online, but they all only ship within their country. ai live in australia so its hard to find somewhere that will ship to where i live. Are there any websites online that will take in an order from lets say ukraine and then send it down to australia. It feels like it is right at my fingertips whenever im trying to put my address in. Thanks.

moloko plus

moloko plus

Apr 4, 2024
I have pretty easily found some SN suppliers online, but they all only ship within their country. ai live in australia so its hard to find somewhere that will ship to where i live. Are there any websites online that will take in an order from lets say ukraine and then send it down to australia. It feels like it is right at my fingertips whenever im trying to put my address in. Thanks.
If we are talking specifically about Ukraine, their most popular delivery service ships internationally. It's called Нова Пошта (Nova Poshta, meaning New Post). When you buy things online in Ukraine, Nova Poshta normally would be one of the delivery options offered by the seller. Their website has an English version too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 825hp
825hp

825hp

hi
Apr 2, 2023
If we are talking specifically about Ukraine, their most popular delivery service ships internationally. It's called Нова Пошта (Nova Poshta, meaning New Post). When you buy things online in Ukraine, Nova Poshta normally would be one of the delivery options offered by the seller. Their website has an English version too.
here is an issue i find. With any high % SN I find that even through Nova Poshta they will not send overseas only in regional areas. Do you know any specific sites that work differently or any work arounds? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5228.jpeg
    IMG_5228.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 0
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
here is an issue i find. With any high % SN I find that even through Nova Poshta they will not send overseas only in regional areas. Do you know any specific sites that work differently or any work arounds? Thanks!
Look for proxy shipping services that ship from those regions to your place or to another country that a proxy service can ship to you. Eg a Japan to US proxy shipping is noppin.com

If you use google, use quotation marks around "shipping" because there's a lot of VPN stuff right now and 'proxy' will key the search results into that instead of shipping services.