• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Thank you so much for this, I've attempted a couple of his books and lost interest but now I really want this one.
The book and movie are both good. the movie is 100% dialog of just 2 men sitting in a room. but Tommy lee Jones just is amazing in it. you can see the hurt in him;

lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
"when I think about my spot within human history, I do not feel like an isolated being adrift in an unfathomable cosmic ocean. But while this may temporarily distract me from my sense of cosmic insignificance, it does nothing to change the reality of the limitless cosmos. When I reflect on human history, I may feel at home, but the instant that I gaze at the stars, all of human history itself seems miniscule by comparison. The entire human legacy is confined to an infinitesimally small region of space for an infinitesimally small period of time, just as Lady Philosophy explained to Boetheus. Try as I might to keep my focus on human history, the stars return each night to remind me once again of my true limited place within the cosmos, and the sense of cosmic insignificance returns."

~ From Great Issues in Philosophy, by James Fieser