HyperEclipse

HyperEclipse

Longing for death but lacks the motivation
Jun 16, 2023
I've lost my will to live. Dying is harder than it sounds though. Maybe I'll get the strength to make another attempt to CTB sooner or later. But I'm also thinking of just quiet quitting life as an alternative to a "one fell swoop" attempt. I know it's long and drawn out. But I've already given up on living so what's the difference? In some ways it would be peaceful in the fact I wouldn't be aggressive with myself. But it would be uncomfortable because it means not eating and drinking. (which I've already begun to stop doing) Maybe I could intake just enough to be comfortable, but that might make the process longer. In my experience it's not too awful to stop intaking food and water. I've done it for weeks at a time before. After a couple days you stop feeling hungry and thirsty, but a couple weeks out and you find you can't take your mind off food because your body knows what it wants. But I don't care. Food and water just don't sound appealing to me anymore. I lost my drive to maintain myself like that. I just wonder if there will be physical suffering involved in the final stages of dehydration and starvation. Assuming I get that far without CTB or an intervention. And if quiet quitting doesn't kill me, then oh well. I intend to do it anyway because I have no drive left. I've fought too hard for too long. Quiet quitting would at least allow me to stop fighting. And if it doesn't kill me, I can try making another attempt if I get the strength. I already have 4 under my belt, what's one more?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucilius and Forever Sleep
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry to hear you're suffering OP.. The world is so cruel and disgusting, I wish we all just had a safe means to end this futile existence.

I hope you manage to find peace moving forward. Best wishes to you OP.

R

realname

May 8, 2023
i feel this is what we're all headed towards anyway ... With rising food costs/access issues.
i stop eating bc i don't wanna live a lot but never get too far maybe few days

i wonder if this will work for you & in a way i thought about it today as like ok stop eating as much & make body weaker & easier to kill...

-
meow
-
there is no closure here

HyperEclipse

HyperEclipse

Longing for death but lacks the motivation
Jun 16, 2023
Sorry to hear you're suffering OP.. The world is so cruel and disgusting, I wish we all just had a safe means to end this futile existence.

I hope you manage to find peace moving forward. Best wishes to you OP.
They try hard to make sure we don't get a relatively safe end. If only life wasn't terrible enough we feel the need to take ourselves out in droves. Not to mention debilitating mental illnesses that don't have reliable treatments. That shit is no different than poison that permeates every inch of your being. Thank you for the wishes, I hope you find peace as well, be it in life or death.

• Hugs
Reactions: day
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Permanently escaping from all the suffering certainly is just too difficult in this dreadful world, to me it's inhumane how other people wish to make suicide as hard as possible for those who wish to leave but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I've lost my will to live. Dying is harder than it sounds though. Maybe I'll get the strength to make another attempt to CTB sooner or later. But I'm also thinking of just quiet quitting life as an alternative to a "one fell swoop" attempt. I know it's long and drawn out. But I've already given up on living so what's the difference? In some ways it would be peaceful in the fact I wouldn't be aggressive with myself. But it would be uncomfortable because it means not eating and drinking. (which I've already begun to stop doing) Maybe I could intake just enough to be comfortable, but that might make the process longer. In my experience it's not too awful to stop intaking food and water. I've done it for weeks at a time before. After a couple days you stop feeling hungry and thirsty, but a couple weeks out and you find you can't take your mind off food because your body knows what it wants. But I don't care. Food and water just don't sound appealing to me anymore. I lost my drive to maintain myself like that. I just wonder if there will be physical suffering involved in the final stages of dehydration and starvation. Assuming I get that far without CTB or an intervention. And if quiet quitting doesn't kill me, then oh well. I intend to do it anyway because I have no drive left. I've fought too hard for too long. Quiet quitting would at least allow me to stop fighting. And if it doesn't kill me, I can try making another attempt if I get the strength. I already have 4 under my belt, what's one more?
I hope you are able to find the peace you's re looking for. This life definitely doesn't make it easy to be happy😢