• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I am drink and ready to fk I don't care how I would like to do this now as quickly and as painless as possible , suggestions ?!?!?

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
My suggestion is that if you are drunk, bet sober. This is not the decision that you want to be making while impaired. For starters it will increase your chance of messing up, which could hurt you, or you could en up hurting someone else. Which would lead to guilt and possible legal issues. Not saying not to do anything, just not while drunk.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
It's fine to CTB while drunk if you plan it while sober. Your lack of plan or knowledge about what to do suggests you should wait it out until you're sober. IMO