• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
if i can't find the spot in my neck and just make a slip knot around my neck and just jump ?
will i not die cuz i didn't find the right spot ?
or i will die but with more suffer ?
thanks

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
You will die but you will essentially suffocate which would be absolutely horrible. If you jump from a very high area you may break your neck which would be instant but if it's too high you'll end up decapitated...not sure if you mind. It would still likely be instant. If you didn't go high enough though you'd just struggle to breathe, likely grab at your neck, flail, gasp, and eventually after an immensely long minute or two succumb to unconsciousness. I absolutely wouldn't do it unless I was sure I found the spot and did partial or was jumping from a VERY high location.
if i can't find the spot in my neck and just make a slip knot around my neck and just jump ?
will i not die cuz i didn't find the right spot ?
or i will die but with more suffer ?
thanks
Also, partial hanging wouldn't be jumping. With partial you would be touching the ground with your feet or knees.

Aimless

Aimless

Oct 22, 2020
If you want to partial hang, you shouldn't jump, it will be more painful. The best method is to try to find the best spot for the rope around your neck, and slowly put more weight onto it by leaning forward/backward/bending your knees until you feel yourself getting lightheaded. At that point you will start to lose strength and after a couple seconds you will lose consciousness, and die after about 10 minutes.

Reactions: greyback330
greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
oh sorry my bad i mean
i'm going to do partial hanging
i mean if i can't find the spot will i suffer more and death is certain even without the spot in my neck?
If you want to partial hang, you shouldn't jump, it will be more painful. The best method is to try to find the best spot for the rope around your neck, and slowly put more weight onto it by leaning forward/backward/bending your knees until you feel yourself getting lightheaded. At that point you will start to lose strength and after a couple seconds you will lose consciousness, and die after about 10 minutes.
i've 3 hours only to do it and i've to do it tonight
i don't have the time to find this spot i think ?
so if i can't find it, death still certain ?
and can u help me if u can to find this spot ?

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
You will die but you will essentially suffocate which would be absolutely horrible. If you jump from a very high area you may break your neck which would be instant but if it's too high you'll end up decapitated...not sure if you mind. It would still likely be instant. If you didn't go high enough though you'd just struggle to breathe, likely grab at your neck, flail, gasp, and eventually after an immensely long minute or two succumb to unconsciousness. I absolutely wouldn't do it unless I was sure I found the spot and did partial or was jumping from a VERY high location.

Also, partial hanging wouldn't be jumping. With partial you would be touching the ground with your feet or knees.

the videos ive watched when people to full hanging, they go out after like 10 seconds, havent seen anyone struggle..
oh sorry my bad i mean
i mean if i can't find the spot will i suffer more and death is certain even without the spot in my neck?

Check out this thread,
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Aimless

Aimless

Oct 22, 2020
oh sorry my bad i mean

What works for me is to have the rope as high as possible on my neck, with a regular slipknot at the back. I can't always find the right spot either, so sometimes it feels like your head is going to explode, but if you keep going for a bit after that, you will start to feel lightheaded, and as you start to lose consciousness the discomfort disappears.
If you lose consciousness and the rope doesn't break and the rope stays tight around your neck, you will die in about 10 minutes.

Reactions: Aimed
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Place the noose high on your neck, it will be more uncomfortable but you'll pass out sooner.
If you can't pass out then not enough pressure is applied.

Reactions: Aimless
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
the videos ive watched when people to full hanging, they go out after like 10 seconds, havent seen anyone struggle..

Check out this thread,
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
if you are not from a high enough stand point or don't compress your arteries you absolutely will suffocate. the videos you saw they likely had their carotid or jugular arteries compressed therefore they are out instantly. if you don't, you definitely do not pass out in seconds....
oh sorry my bad i mean

If you can't find it with partial hanging the reality is you will likely stand up due to SI or pain from not being able to breathe/head feeling like it will explode. It's worth it to practice a lot and find that location.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl