• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
There are a few questions I have with the SN method

1) Is it necessary to get a prescription for an anti-emetic (as the ones recommended in Stan's SN guide and the PPH are) rather than buying one from over the counter like Gravol (Dimenhydrinate)
If so are there any other recommended anti-emetics that are over the counter?

2)is a sedation drug (like benzo) and and antiacids necessary? since an antiacid is easy to obtain over the counter should I get one anyways? can any type of over the counter sedation work?

3) If a prescribed anti-emetic (like meto) is necessary over the OTC ones, what should I be looking out for when meeting a doctor for a prescription.

4) I've been finding a few websites that sells SN as a chemical product, but I am not too sure if they are legit or not. How can I make sure they are legit before buying

5) Not really a question, but here's my regime for now (mainly following Stan's guide), suggestions would be greatly appreciated

fast for 6-7 hours (I'll probably eat lunch at around 1-2 then skip dinner, and begin at 11pm, so more like 9-10 hours, but I'll make sure 7 hours minimum)
at 11pm take 600mg of ibuprofen (and a sedative if I can/want to)
at 11:15 take 30mg of meto (or 3x the amount of whatever anti-emetics I find)
at 11:30 take 2x the recommended dose of an antiacid
at 12:00 take 30mg of SN, log off and relax in my bed

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
1) It´s recommended to use Meto or Domperidone. An OTC alternative is Diphenhydramine(chlorirde), sold with different brand names worldwide.
2) A benzo is recommended to make it more peaceful. But there are two risks. Not only SN can cause permanent brain and multi organ damage,
but also a benzo overdose as a result of respiratory depression and respiratory arrest. OTC alternatives are a high dose of valerian tincture or Kava Kava root (100%) capsules or tablets. But don´t except the same effect.
3) You could tell the doctor you suffer from nausea because of migraine.
4) There are many scam websites ! Members might be able to check your sources. But usually older members are very cautious when new members ask for sources. There are not many sources left.

I recommend reading the pros and cons of this method in the forum. It´s useful to look at a method from different perspectives.#
Good luck 🍀

Last edited:
Reactions: CH349
Upvote 0
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
4) There are many scam websites ! Members might be able to check your sources. But usually older members are very cautious when new members ask for sources. There are not many sources left.
Is there any way for me to have you check if the sources I have are legit? As far as I understand it isn't good to just post sources on threads like this

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
it isn't good to just post sources on threads like this
It´s not allowed to post sources. I would check the sources for you, but I don´t share sources anymore. As a new member you can´t use the PM function yet. So you will have to wait a few days until you can do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
It´s not allowed to post sources. I would check the sources for you, but I don´t share sources anymore. As a new member you can´t use the PM function yet. So you will have to wait a few days until you can do it.
it seems like I have the pm function but I cant pm you

Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I can't pm you either about the sources. I have a source I need to check.

Upvote 0