Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
But I suppose it depends what that little something could be, I'm just gonna not eat anything since I plan to do it at 2am. I've always thought it could be possible that people vomit because they are taking meds and SN on an empty stomach which could increase vomiting but I never thought much of it further than that so that there is no deviation from the method as it's been for years now.
When you take medicines on an empty stomach , some medicines work faster. With other drugs, food can protect the sensitive stomach lining from possible damage caused by the drug , so they are better tolerated when food is already in the stomach .

Yes either or? I'll probably have a snack beforehand.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It can also happen that people who fall into alc coma, they can even then vomit and suffocate from that. Being unconscious / in coma doesn't mean the human SI isn't working to try to save its life.
Absolutely true. A lot of ods happen this way too. Being unconscious does not mean you can't vomit.

Reactions: Orbitc, Praestat_Mori and undecided
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Sorry, I misunderstood but the way you worded made me think otherwise. I don't know how that work but maybe it could in some way.
Iam very sorry, my englisch is very bad. Sorry guys!!!
Hmm, I had understood it that way too, smoking SN and fentanyl.
But I thought, okay, I haven't heard that yet. But it would be a really cool thing and certainly peaceful!!!!
Yes it was a a mistake. My fault. I correct it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kera
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Fasting for too long can cause some complications.
My friend hadn't eaten anything for 2 days. I'll do the same. Yes, I've already accepted that vomiting is definitely going to happen no matter what.
That is correct. I had often read in other threads that people want to fast for 48 hours beforehand, like Amor. Oh my god I thought.
I only took a quick look at Stan's guide.... u.a. 48 hour cure"

But the fact is that the intestines already need several hours/days to empty.
Normally it takes up to four hours for the food pulp to pass the stomach, even longer if there is an extra portion of fat. Up to 100 hours can easily pass before digestion is complete and the unusable remains are disposed of in the stool.

After all, the intestine is the most important part of the digestive tract. The ratio of body length to intestinal length in humans is about 6:1. The length of the small intestine is about 3-6m, that of the large intestine up to 1.5m.
In total, the intestine is about seven metres long.

All is well ;) I have also been misunderstood a few times because English is not my mother tongue.

All is well ;) I have also been misunderstood a few times because English is not my mother tongue.

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン
LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli

Nov 4, 2021
I haven't tried SN yet but I'll answer them anyways because I know how to answer them.

1. Usually you get saved because you try to call the paramedic, someone hears you or sees you, or you fail to follow the regimen.

2. Permanent damage to the organs will only occur after being saved too late, due to the differences in metabolism in everyone, its impossible to know when it is late or early while being saved.

3. You can vomit while unconscious so you'll have to take antiemetics or be resistant to vomiting.

4. Yes, you can wake up in a pile of your feces because during death, the mechanism that helps you hold in your feces shuts down, resulting in everything coming out.

5. If you follow the regimen closely enough, you won't end up as a vegetable. There is a chance to end up as a vegetable in virtually all methods, its unavoidable but this applies to every method: if you do everything correctly, you will succeed. Luck is also required but for SN its just doing everything correctly, the SN will kill you.
If I can vomit while unconcious, then isnt there a risk, that I could vomit enough to damage my organs, but not enough to kill me ? In that case I wouldn`t even be able to drink another glass of SN.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
So far every reply has been hearsay and conjecture. I would love to hear from someone who has actually tried it (25g measured on a scale of 95+ verifiable purity dissolved in 50-100ml water) and been "saved" or otherwise survived. I believe that's what the OP was hoping for as well.

Ironically, there are dozens if not hundreds of posts putting SN down, saying it's not as reliable as we think. Yet when a question like this is posed, there are never any actual survivors who took the necessary dose AND were not found/saved or called EMS before death.

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Reactions: AKAY87, Sid19, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
#4 doesn't sound like a pleasant way to be found... I would hate it if anyone I knew found me dead in that state, so that's kinda concerning. :mmm:
It's often a 'normal' reaction of the dying process, everything shuts down and the bowels and bladder relax, so everything is omitted. When my mother died, she had been in a coma for a week, and when she stopped breathing, she urinated a vast amount. She hadn't eaten anything for a long time before she died, so her bowel was pretty much empty.
As far as I know, it is possible to vomit while sleeping.
Of course it's possible to vomit whilst sleeping. My daughter has often vomited whilst sleeping, and didn't even wake up, (alcoholic) until I found her and woke her.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Slark
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If I can vomit while unconcious, then isnt there a risk, that I could vomit enough to damage my organs, but not enough to kill me ? In that case I wouldn`t even be able to drink another glass of SN.
The more time passes before you vomit the more of the SN is in the blood already working. A few grams of SN are lethal already and 25g is a lot more than the minimum lethal dose. Chances of still being successful when not found are very high. But anyway you never know how strong a human body can be that's an individual factor which is different for each person.

So far every reply has been hearsay and conjecture. I would love to hear from someone who has actually tried it (25g measured on a scale of 95+ verifiable purity dissolved in 50-100ml water) and been "saved" or otherwise survived. I believe that's what the OP was hoping for as well.

Ironically, there are dozens if not hundreds of posts putting SN down, saying it's not as reliable as we think. Yet when a question like this is posed, there are never any actual survivors who took the necessary dose AND were not found/saved or called EMS before death.

Just sayin...
Yes I'd be interested in such cases as well. Some time ago a user started a thread about their failed SN journey and a kind of SN AMA. The thread was very active, but unfortunately I forgot the user name and the thread title and I don't find the bookmark anymore. Maybe someone remembers this thread?

Reactions: AKAY87 and アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

Just sayin...
A great point, I've never seen any survivors who took the recommended dose and weren't saved by medical intervention.

Reactions: Orbitc and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
25g of SN is more than enough to kill you. 1g is the lethal amount. If at least 1g gets in the body you'll still die.

Reactions: Sid19, Orbitc and SenseOfLoss
D

Deleted member 65988

25g of SN is more than enough to kill you. 1g is the lethal amount. If at least 1g gets in the body you'll still die.
Perhaps this is why one doctor in a news article I read said that even if there is an antidote for Sn, small amounts can be still too much to reverse.

"But, in Mudan's experience and research, even small amounts of the compound are often too much for doctors to reverse.

"Yes there is an antidote, but sometimes it isn't enough," Mudan said. "Even with all the interventions that we have in medicine, the damage has been done and we can't reverse everything."

Reactions: AKAY87, Sid19, Orbitc and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Perhaps this is why one doctor in a news article I read said that even if there is an antidote for Sn, small amounts can be still too much to reverse.

"But, in Mudan's experience and research, even small amounts of the compound are often too much for doctors to reverse.

"Yes there is an antidote, but sometimes it isn't enough," Mudan said. "Even with all the interventions that we have in medicine, the damage has been done and we can't reverse everything."
Yes, theres an antidote for SN, methylene blue, and there have been lots of cases where people have been saved with this antidote. But that is true, even small amounts of the SN killing you can be unsolvable and irreversible. SN is very strong stuff, despite all the knowledge currently obtained by researchers studying these kinds of things, its still incredibly hard to find a good antidote, which is good in our case. :)

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, theres an antidote for SN, methylene blue, and there have been lots of cases where people have been saved with this antidote. But that is true, even small amounts of the SN killing you can be unsolvable and irreversible. SN is very strong stuff, despite all the knowledge currently obtained by researchers studying these kinds of things, its still incredibly hard to find a good antidote, which is good in our case. :)
Well yes, it is good in our case because this is why some people still die after receiving help and aggressively administered M-blue. I think M-blue works better if one receives prompt medical treatment which is why some people survive with SN due to not going unconscious, which does allow for their SI to call for help. I've always wondered how much of an amount of SN absorbed in the body is enough to kill someone even if they do get to ER.

Anyways, I'm not sure if any of this has answered OPs question considering we don't have any survivors whose actually taken 20-25g of SN and were not found/saved by ems before death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I've always wondered how much of an amount of SN absorbed in the body is enough to kill someone even if they do get to ER.
Well, since 1g is lethal and at the same time while getting M-blue administered, there isn't a high chance of survival, then I assume that about 10g would work. (This is just an estimate, most definitely not correct.)

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Then that person's body must've been more resistant to the poisoning because remember, there are many countermeasures in the body against a foreign object, especially poisoning. On average, the lethal dosage is 1g because someone actually ended up dying from it but that person took 1.5g. Obviously, they're physically stronger.
Yes, she probably was... I also didn't mean to say that 1 g is not lethal. I just wanted to remind of her experience.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, it probably was... I also didn't mean to say that 1 g is not lethal. I just wanted to remind of her experience.
Oh okay, then I must've gotten the wrong message from you because I thought you were trying to invalidate what I said, lol.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Oh okay, then I must've gotten the wrong message from you because I thought you were trying to invalidate what I said, lol.
Yes, I didn't mean to compromise you at all. I see it the same way you have discussed it. SN is highly toxic and if you do everything right it is definitely lethal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and アホペンギン
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Hello. Im still a bit uncertain and worried about SN method, so if you tried taking SN, then please answer a few of my questions. Im sorry if Im bringing up bad memories, but I really need to know everything about this method, before I try.

1- Can you tell me how did this happen, that you were saved ?

2- Did you experience any permament damage to your organs ?

3- Did you vomit while awake, or asleep ?

4- Is it true that you can wake up in a pile of your own feces from the SN method ?

5- Im EXTREMELY worried about ending up as vegeatable. Can you please say something about it, to make me worry less ? Im not sure if I will be able to do it , if the risk is

With any method, it is possible to wake up in a pile of shit - when you pass out, all your muscles relax. So I will do a 48 hour meto regimen when i go with Sodium Nitrite and I will not eat anything 48 hour - so that my intestines are completely empty. By the way, it's also better not to drink for half a day before ctb - I saw a lot of photos of pissing corpses on the documentingreality website - when hanging, when a person dies, his bladder also relaxes and the clothes on the corpse are all wet with urine

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Maybe this thread is of interest, I found it via the search:

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Wait what I didn't know that, thanks for reassuring me, I'll edit my post!!!

Thing is, I haven't seen any cases of anyone vomiting while asleep or unconscious, they only threw up when they woke up.
When I first ctb with digoxin I didn't know about this site or that I needed an antiemetic and I was vomiting. I vomited even after I passed out and I inhaled my own vomit. The acid from the stomach damaged the mucous membranes of my throat, nose and lungs - then I coughed up bloody pieces and pus from the lungs for 2 weeks. Womit was precisely the reason for my failure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sid19, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
#4 doesn't sound like a pleasant way to be found... I would hate it if anyone I knew found me dead in that state, so that's kinda concerning. :mmm:
Sorry to sound crude but I'm considering buying a nappy! Plus- putting plastic sheeting down. I doubt corpses are ever that pleasant though.

Reactions: Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
"Circulatory dysfunction is further compounded by hemolysis and the peripheral vasodilatory action of sodium nitrite (as a precursor of nitric oxide), inducing circulatory shock. As such, pre-existing cardiovascular disease and/or anemia are conditions which will exacerbate toxicity"

an interesting bit of information i found from a medical article which was a question I once had about the effects of SN If one has underlying cardiovascular issues.
This is good news - SN will kill me faster because I have autoimmune hemolysis with occasional exacerbation. During a period of severe exacerbation of hemolysis, my kidneys suffer greatly - but this is temporary, then the function is restored after 2 weeks. If you go with SN there should be no turning back. You need to be absolutely sure of what you are doing because the kidneys may suffer due to hemolysis and the brain due to oxygen starvation. But whoever does not take risks, as people say, does not drink champagne)) In any case, Sodium Nitrite is my choice.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
When I first ctb with digoxin I didn't know about this site or that I needed an antiemetic and I was vomiting. I vomited even after I passed out and I inhaled my own vomit. The acid from the stomach damaged the mucous membranes of my throat, nose and lungs - then I coughed up bloody pieces and pus from the lungs for 2 weeks. Womit was precisely the reason for my failure.
I'm sorry that went so terribly wrong. But that brings an idea into my mind to prevent suffocation due to vomiting. In first aid it's necessary to place unconscious persons into "recovery position" to prevent vomited stuff from blocking airways and therefore the person from suffocation.

In one of Vizzys guides it's suggested to lay on the right side, so why not taking "recovery position". It should be able to stay in this position after pass out when the body isn't moving anymore.

This is just an idea. Thoughts?

Reactions: Sid19 and Orbitc
D

Deleted member 65988

This is good news - SN will kill me faster because I have autoimmune hemolysis with occasional exacerbation. During a period of severe exacerbation of hemolysis, my kidneys suffer greatly - but this is temporary, then the function is restored after 2 weeks. If you go with SN there should be no turning back. You need to be absolutely sure of what you are doing because the kidneys may suffer due to hemolysis and the brain due to oxygen starvation. But whoever does not take risks, as people say, does not drink champagne)) In any case, Sodium Nitrite is my choice.
I have a pre-existing cardiovascular issue so it should exacerbate toxicity in my case. I agree, there should be no turning back once gone with sn which is every avenue to ensure success must be explored. If you'd like, I could give you the full medical article.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I think everyone will be interested in this article