• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
So, I'm planning on buying a bundle (10 bags) of H.
I have a few questions that need answering before (hopefully) ctb.
Also note that I've never done H before, and I'm 5'7", 155lbs (don't know if that matters or not).
My plan is to put five bags in capsules to swallow, and probably start an antiemetic regimen two days beforehand. Once I take the capsules, I'll taken more of the antiemetic, and around 100mg of clonazepam/klonopin.

1.) Does my stomach/intestines/rectum need to be empty before shooting up the rest of the five bags? (I have GI issues, so I know I'm compacted and have a bowel prep if I need to use it.) I'm not sure if food would cause this method not to work.

2.) I know the antiemetics are suppose to keep you from vomiting, but if I do vomit, should I lie on my back, and possibly put tape on my mouth so that way I can just asphyxiate on my vomit?

3.) What is the success rate of this giving me a peaceful death?

Last edited:
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
So, I'm planning on buying a bundle (10 bags) of H.
I have a few questions that need answering before (hopefully) ctb.
Also note that I've never done H before, and I'm 5'7", 155lbs (don't know if that matters or not).
My plan is to put five bags in capsules to swallow, and probably start an antiemetic regimen two days beforehand. Once I take the capsules, I'll taken more of the antiemetic, and around 100mg of clonazepam/klonopin.

1.) Does my stomach/intestines/rectum need to be empty before shooting up the rest of the five bags? (I have GI issues, so I know I'm compacted and have a bowel prep if I need to use it.) I'm not sure if food would cause this method not to work.

2.) I know the antiemetics are suppose to keep you from vomiting, but if I do vomit, should I lie on my back, and possibly put tape on my mouth so that way I can just asphyxiate on my vomit?

3.) What is the success rate of this giving me a peaceful death?

H = Heroin? Why not F?

fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
The bioavailability of heroin if swallowed may not be enough to ctb. If you have no tolerance, you could more than likely shoot a gram and be successful, assuming you heroin isn't cut to shit with coffee or something.

SWIM once injected a friend that wanted to ctb with a gram that had no tolerance and it was sufficient.