• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustNeedAdvice

JustNeedAdvice

-
Jul 6, 2023
I really want to go through with this method but I do have some questions about it (I can't use the search function rn so)

- does drinking alcohol have any positive or negative effects on it succeeding? I was considering it for ctb'ing in general but I wanted to know if it would change the chances of success

- what is its success rate? I've been hearing around that there's been failed attempts and people who can't do it which gives me dread because I feel like this is the best way out and I don't have many options, only more brutal ones that'll probably just make everything worse

I've been trying to practice it with my hands but I haven't managed to actually pass out, just pressure in my neck and head which just gives me a headache. Am I not adding enough pressure? I have never actually lost consciousness before and i wonder if maybe im being reluctant about it, esp bc im using my hands. Is there a different way to practice? I'm worried about actually using the tools to do it bc of possibly dying when i dont mean to. I also know I'm very close but I'm unsure if I'm getting exactly at the carotid. Is there an easier way of doing this?

Also, how exactly does the ratchet tie down method work? I just heard of it and it seems to do the same thing, just with the ratchet. Any bit of advice is useful, I don't want to go to anything more brutal or fail this one