- How rare is it to have diarrhoea or stomach pain after ingesting lethal does of SN? What cause it?
Some people seem to have stomach pain because they already have irritation, it's literally putting salt on a wound. One should die before they ever get diarrhea. I've seen diarrhea mentioned in failure accounts where someone didn't do the regimen right.
- Is it okay to drink water after taking the SN doses?
Or is it a big no-no?
It's a big no-no because it will dilute the SN and therefore one may not reach the fatal level of methemoglobemia. That's the point of using 100ml of water or less.
- Does Ingesting larger doses at first, helps increase chances of losing consciousness early or does it usually lead to vomiting?
Look at Stan's old posts or the SN megathread from around a year ago. I'm not sure why it's the consensus on the forum that one wants enough but not too much, thought I've seen a lot of repeated reasons why with no sources.
- is everyone aware SN causes cancer in the long run,
I want to know how it cause cancer in the case of a failed attempt. (Internally or some other reason?)
I googled this in the past, I don't have sources, but I came to the understanding that one would need long-term exposure to SN at more toxic levels. I would not at all be concerned about getting cancer from attempts, but that's my personal opinion. There was one member quite a while back who kept posting a Wikipedia link that SN is carcinogenic, but if you research, it's not a big thing. SN is commonly used in foods, and it is also a treatment for certain conditions, I think there would be studies out there linking it to cancer if it were a thing.
- I also read that SN is poisonous even with physical contact with the skin, this is true also I assume?
First, there has been an attempt with topical application of SN with DMSO (solvent for absorption) and they survived but had a lot of SN symptoms. Second, when I blood tested SN I couldn't bleed enough to make drops so I put it on the small open wound, and I experienced symptoms. Third, when I tested putting SN in capsules, I didn't wear gloves, and I touched SN for about 10 minutes and my heart rate started to elevate, I drank a bunch of water and I was fine, but yes, it's poisonous in contact with the skin.
(I read the bonus “claims” on a Chinese online source that discuss SN poisoning.)