• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I have a few questions about Hydrogen Sulfide

1) How much hydrogen sulfide do I need? I've seen posts that do 2L of lime sulfur and 2L of hydrochloric acid. I've also seen some that only need 500ml.
2) How fast will I die? I've seen people talk about how it takes 4-6 minutes but also some that say "copious amounts of hydrogen sulfide will quickly result"
3) I've seen everyone recommend some type of bucket, usually sounding very heavy duty-ish. I have a dollar store (plastic) trash can that's the size of a regular bucket would that work?
4) I am wondering about about the concentration of these products, are they fine at a lower concentration?
For hydrochloric acid I can only find muriatic acid (about 30% but the rest should be just water)
For lime sulphur the affordable ones are only 23% for trees (Im a bit afraid that the 77% filler might do something to the mixture I'm not good at chemistry)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why would you want to expose yourself to such an unpleasant method that also activates SI? What you've described here seems to be lethal in a "small space" but still SI will kick in. Have you considered the CO method instead? It's much more peaceful and it doesn't smell like rotten eggs and is probably more effective without SI disturbing.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
Why would you want to expose yourself to such an unpleasant method that also activates SI? What you've described here seems to be lethal in a "small space" but still SI will kick in. Have you considered the CO method instead? It's much more peaceful and it doesn't smell like rotten eggs and is probably more effective without SI disturbing.

I sadly cannot obtain enough charcoal + a tent with limited funds (nor can I get formic acid in canada)

I'm hoping doing all of this under my thick blanket will work because of how potent it is

I'm gonna do it with my windows open and while everyone in my house is at work (I live in a shared house)

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I sadly cannot obtain enough charcoal + a tent with limited funds

I'm hoping doing all of this under my thick blanket will work because of how potent it is

I'm gonna do it with my windows open and while everyone in my house is at work (I live in a shared house)
Just "under your blanket will not work at all" SI will kick you out of there. And windows open is another mistake! you would need an environment with no ventilation at all. You can smell H2S over "miles" distance in very tiny concentration, people might get suspecious. Really I do not recommend H2S.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I sadly cannot obtain enough charcoal + a tent with limited funds

Just "under your blanket will not work at all" SI will kick you out of there. And windows open is another mistake! you would need an environment with no ventilation at all. You can smell H2S over "miles" distance in very tiny concentration, people might get suspecious. Really I do not recommend H2S.
I sadly have not much other choice, maybe I can find a cheap tent but I might just have to tape my door and seal my windows/vent shut

Being on a budget sucks

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I sadly have not much other choice, maybe I can find a cheap tent but I might just have to tape my door and seal my windows/vent shut

Being on a budget sucks
Charcoal + grill + tape isn't too expensive imo. Anyway it's your choice, it's just my opinion that this isn't a good method.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
Charcoal + grill + tape isn't too expensive imo. Anyway it's your choice, it's just my opinion that this isn't a good method.
I will look more into the charcoal method. Just that my biggest problem is there isn't a place near that I can set up tent (I don't have a car so I cant drive out). And I'm afraid there's no way I can keep a charcoal grill going in my bedroom without interference

Plus I have to buy a tent which costs over 3/4 my budget

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I will look more into the charcoal method. Just that my biggest problem is there isn't a place near that I can set up tent (I don't have a car so I cant drive out). And I'm afraid there's no way I can keep a charcoal grill going in my bedroom without interference
JFYI: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/chemical-suicide.120594/post-2021599

And you'll have a big problem with H2S you can smell "rotten eggs" in the whole building! Believe me you smell H2S in such tiny amounts and it will make others suspecious!

E

europe2023

Oct 27, 2023
Does anyone know if sulphur is found in all pesticides/insecticides?

I live in Northern Europe, so it's not as easy to get my hands on sulphur here.