avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Over the years, I have studied suicide methods and I noticed the ones that seem to offer the highest guarantee are combined methods. I mean something like standing in knee deep water and shooting yourself or a heavy dosage of a barbituate and hanging. I am thinking of a combination of hanging and some form of noxious gas in a rag strapped to the face or mixed in a container and secured airtight around the mouth and nose. The idea is to pass out and hang, but be unconscious while doing so which will not only minimize the pain, but also reduce the chances of surviving greatly. My question is is this viable? And if so, what would be best to use for said chemical concoction? I don't plan on it any time soon, just looking for possible options just in case it comes to that.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
You should check my post on long drop hanging while you are sleeping. It requires a simple wooden structure 2m x1m and 3m tall , with a door which you sleep on top, and that door is help from a rope, which will be cut down by a electric stove , which will turn on with a mechanical timer after 4 hours where im deep sleeping, which is connected to electricity. This requires privacy . The rope is tied on your neck with a hangmans loose . You wake up falling, the weight breaks the spinal corde & nerve you loose instantly consciousness just like in a headshot with a gun. Blood rate drops at once breathing stop and you die basically in 1 second after the door opens. All this while your sleeping. After youve completed the setup you go 3 or more days if you are able to , without sleep to ensure deep relaxation , there even are some watches that detect when you are in REM sleep ( the deepest sleep when your dreaming) you can make calculations and set the timer in exact hours. Or just go without it you might not even wake up knowing you are falling or about to die. You are complicating things just like me and worse. What you talkking about gunshot while standing on a shallow water? Just aim the damn gun behind your head where the little bone is under it and aim straight. Same results with long drop hanging
just look my post

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
This thread Is really old, but I would like to add to add my brainstorm.

I've been unable to do that thing where you pass out while partial hanging, but I have been able to make myself pass out by taking 10 deep fast breaths while squatting , holding a deep breath in before standing up and clenching my muscles. I don't remember falling over, but i remember waking up having bonked my head on something. for me, It seems that i only came back because I breathed unconsiously.

I'm either going to do full suspension or jump from a 150m cliff face near me, and once i'm all drugged up with whatever i got, I'll do that thing, but try to wrap up my nose and mouth with duct tape. the hope for me is to fast track unconsiousness/death from suffocation, bypassing that scary suffocation feeling along with hanging/jumping to lock death in.

I don't think anyone has ever tried this the way i will who has reported back to us about it, but I'm willing to guinea pig this.

I think combo methods Are worth it if you know what you're doing, so long as your setup/regimen is as effective as it can be.

Reactions: SpinningSong