• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Emi

Emi

Curious Soul
Sep 10, 2022
Not sure how to or where to even post this? Sorry if I am an idiot, but anyway.. what tool can I use that will look like a cat scratch? Plz & Ty.

Reactions: the old man
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
judging from the countless scratches all over my body.. anything thats not parallel, leaves a short scratch (1-2cm), isn't super sharp, e.g. not like a razor blade and leaves a cut deeper on one end than on the other.

Cat claws rip more rather than cut, its more like dragging a pointy thing over your skin where it starts relatively shallow but the pressure increases to the point of bleeding and then apruptly stops, cats dont usually claw very deep, I usually just barely bleed on the deeper part of the scratch.

Reactions: Emi
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I have to ask out of curiosity , why do you want to blame a cat for scratching you ? đŸ¤”

Reactions: Skathon
Emi

Emi

Curious Soul
Sep 10, 2022
I have to ask out of curiosity , why do you want to blame a cat for scratching you ? đŸ¤”
Easier to explain than going over the other sh☆t that makes people worry, naturally.