• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Is taking SN without metro a good idea? Will it be peaceful? Mainly, will it be successful? I do not have Meto and I do not have time to wait. Father God, I can not wait to leave this world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i planned to take sn without anything, so i hope to be successful even if it's hurt at this point.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Is it a good idea? No. Will it be successful? It may or may not. Better do everything to improve your chances at succeeding.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you want to maximize your chances to CTB, I advise you strongly to order AEs from overseas pharmacies or to get a prescription from your GP.
It is a matter of life and death, we only got one.
If you fail, you might end up in the hospital and then in a psych ward for days, weeks or maybe months. Awful experience. And you'll be still alive, which is not what you seem to want. Don't make things worse.
The chances of getting permanent organ damage from SN poisoning are low though. If it is a cry for help and a way of playing with life and death, so be it. But if you really wanna leave this world, please think about it thouroughly.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
The chances of getting permanent organ damage from SN poisoning are low though. If it is a cry for help and a way of playing with life and death, so be it. But if you really wanna leave this world, please think about it thouroughly
How are you so sure about this that SN in most cases doesn't give you permanent organ damage?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
How are you so sure about this that SN in most cases doesn't give you permanent organ damage?
That's what most people say on the forum and in the numerous scientific articles about SN poisoning.