• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Depresso Expresso

Depresso Expresso

Feb 13, 2023
Don't have an inconspicuous method of ordering sodium nitrate online. A form that seems easily available is Sodium nitrate fertilizer. If anyone has knowledge on the subject, I would like to know the change in dosage. At the end of the day I could probably make a ridiculous concentration of it to get the job done. I just want to be sure this method will work. Thank you in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't have an inconspicuous method of ordering sodium nitrate
First, you DON'T want to be ordering sodium nitrAte....................you want sodium nitrIte if that is what you want to CTB with.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and thundersnail
T

thundersnail

Sep 1, 2019
Googling "sodium nitrite fertilizer" just shows results for sodium nitrate fertilizer, so I don't think sodium nitrite fertilizer is available. Even if it was, it'd have to be a pure enough source of SN to ctb with (≥95% is the rule i think?). Sodium nitrate (NaNO3) isn't what you want, you need sodium nitrite (NaNO2).

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat