• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
In order to steel myself for my preferred method I watched some gore of jumping and saw the bodies after. They weren't that bad honestly. The method in some cases doesn't leave the body unrecognizable.

However my question is where does the blood come from? This is a really dumb question I'm sorry but I'm confused. Like the face isn't destroyed and nothing even seems visible that bad but there's like a puddle of blood beneath them where does it come from?

Does the side the land on get crushed or something? But the body looks fine....

Can someone explain what happens to a person's body when falling from a large height in physics terms cause I don't get it. I've watched multiple videos however I still don't and Google isn't helping me at all just giving me hotlines.

Reactions: dysthymia
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
The blood is likely just caused by holes in the body. Even if the body looks 'fine', there's likely still damage, especially on the points of impact with the ground. So there's most likely still tears or smaller holes through which blood can seep out. Besides that, even though the outside of the body may look ok, the insides will undoubtedly have sustained major damage, so all ruptured organs and blood vessels will be releasing lots of blood that will be squeezed out through all holes in the body when it hits the ground.

Diagram

Shitty diagram for clarity

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia and MiMif
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
It mainly comes from head area, if I'm not wrong it's probably the easiest place to puncture for a bleed. Also upon impact could be bone fractures tearing the skin from the inside out, severe lung scarring making the blood go out through the airpaths, stuff like that. The aftermath is ugly though

• Informative
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am not sure but It feels like the impact causing all the internal bleeding from the damaged organs bursts out like a dropped watermelon or something. And the broken bones rupture the skin and everything else on the inside just spills out I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Google "Blunt force trauma". The blood's mostly from internal organs rupturing.

Last edited:
  • Informative
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
The blood is likely just caused by holes in the body. Even if the body looks 'fine', there's likely still damage, especially on the points of impact with the ground. So there's most likely still tears or smaller holes through which blood can seep out. Besides that, even though the outside of the body may look ok, the insides will undoubtedly have sustained major damage, so all ruptured organs and blood vessels will be releasing lots of blood that will be squeezed out through all holes in the body when it hits the ground.

View attachment 127986

Shitty diagram for clarity
Thank you so much...I feel like this was a really dumb question and didn't expect to actually get an answer but I really was curious.

Thanks so much 🙏
Thank you
Thank you