• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Is there someone on the Dark Net acting as a proxy by receiving a package (product) from the seller and sending it to the buyer. So seller can be still anonymous.

Last edited:
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Is there someone on the Dark Net acting as a proxy to send a packet to the original recipient?
Yes it's why they call it onions. Each intermediate server wraps the packet up with a layer of encryption etc to make it returnable but untraceable

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's why they call it onions. Each intermediate server wraps the packet up with a layer of encryption etc to make it returnable but untraceable
My fault. I wrote it in a way that could be misunderstood. I meant someone who acts as a proxy by receiving a real package (product) from the seller and sending it to the buyer. So seller can be still anonymous.

Last edited:
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
My fault. I wrote it in a way that could be misunderstood. I meant someone who acts as a proxy by receiving a real package (product) from the seller and sending it to the buyer. So seller can be still anonymous.
I think certainly in the UK vendors just send it directly. It can't be traced as it is ... and saves money