• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Surely. Despite I'm an intelligent woman, I talk 3 languages, have a decent computer to programming and design basic stuffs, even with the support of my family and friends, I feel that I'm permanently broken. Since my last attempt I want to die, and I'm seriously thinking to trying again in a couple of days. I feel in a no return path. I'm in the edge of the complete insanity.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
There are no distractions or escape other than CTB. I wish I could feel sadness at least or cry, but no. Anyone relates?

Numb & Angry.

Generally speaking, I feel like I don't have access to my emotions- at least not all of them. "Positive" emotions feel hollow & "negative" emotions are muted, save for anger. It's the only emotion that still feels not only real, but overwhelmingly intense.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
There are no distractions or escape other than CTB. I wish I could feel sadness at least or cry, but no. Anyone relates?
I completely relate to this. I feel like a ghost. I feel like I died about 7 years ago when the 1st of many traumatic events occurred in my life. The only way that I know that I am alive is the intense emotional pain I am in day in and day out.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I also can relate to this ,I am numb , apathetic and I also been suffering from anhedonia for 3 years now, it looks like it's never getting better, I also wish I could cry sometimes but I just can't, like I said I've become apathetic, no emotions, no feelings, I used to be a very emotional person , I used to cry like hell but not anymore , I feel like my mind is gone and honestly life is super boring when you are like this , there's absolutely nothing I can do, like I've said before I've become stuck with living , the other thing is I wanna ctb but without the thoughts in my head not been there anymore it's almost impossible to do it , just fuck life

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Anxiety completely fried my ability to feel things. I worried and I worried and then I couldn't worry anymore. Now I feel nothing. Glad I don't worry anymore but at what cost? I feel dead already.