• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i hate myself

i hate myself

May 2, 2018
Hi. Finally, I came back to sanctioned suicide after two months of wasting my time and life more than I was used to.

I want to try those kind of drugs, like LSD and Magic Mushrooms, and I dont really know if MDMA is a psychedelic but I want to give em a try.

What are ur thoughts on doing psychedelics? I just want to try them to see if they can really can take me to another world and make me evade from this shitty life.

And, if you had any experiences with those drugs, specially LSD (I want to try this), that you want to tell us as a story you're welcome.

My last question is, if you know, how you can get them, cause here in Spain is fcking hard to find psychedelics, everyone is freaked out with weeds :(

Reactions: Saturn_, Soon4me, Caerula and 1 other person
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I just found somewhere to buy Psilocybin from and hoping it takes me to a different world.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I just found somewhere to buy Psilocybin from and hoping it takes me to a different world.
I don't think they'll take you to another world unless you take a really high dosage (at least from what I gave heard, Ive never taken anything over 3g), which I wouldn't recommend if you've never done them before. In most cases, it'll end up messing with your perception, like causing objects to change size, causing colours to become more vibrant, distort time, kaleidoscope visuals, etc. It will also cause changes in your thought patterns, cause you to feel your emotions more deeply too, and may cause the barrier between the self and your environemnt to weaken

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you have no experience with psychedelics it's probably not a good idea to take an amount that sends you into another world or even outside the universe.

Be careful using psychedelics.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Saturn_ and HereTomorrow
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
You can buy psilocybin spores here in the US for """research purposes""". It's only considered illegal to own the mushrooms or grow 'em. Don't know how those laws are in Spain though...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori