• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I'm not, im no longer human, been castrated, depersonalised, 0emotions, ssvere anhedonia and immsomia, just breading wishing for this nightmare to end. i regret myself every day of taking it the first two i was so naive a belive the pschytrist so i take them then i end up in a psyward and was forced to take the othera.. now i just want to die, i regret every day of why i took those mf, i was doing fine but never imagine those tipe of drugs existed and could do such damage, i feel it is permanet by now, cant event cry
I can really relate to your story. I'm here just waiting to die. I already bought SN and I think it won't take long since I ll try to ctb with it, probably one month or so. Fuck pills, fuck psychiatry. They ruined my life, from willing to live to the fullest to wanting to be dead to the fullest.

Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
I can really relate to your story. I'm here just waiting to die. I already bought SN and I think it won't take long since I ll try to ctb with it, probably one month or so. Fuck pills, fuck psychiatry. They ruined my life, from willing to live to the fullest to wanting to be dead to the fullest.
They murder us, we been forced to ctb because of them, it sucks because we were same like from living to fullest to the total oposite thanks to psyquiatry bs, meanwhile those who did this to us are probably laughting, it even more fucked up getting paid by ruining lifes

B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
Has anyone had any luck approaching the VAD orgs in Switzerland about this? The problem seems to be that there is as yet no formal diagnosis for PSSD.