• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
How to suicide with it? How many pills? Which effects in the body? To take with SN how much pills?

Reactions: Ulisses
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hard to know what is a lethal dose for propranolol. It is quite wide, between 1g and 8g.

For SN, 800mg of propranolol is suggested. If you have 40mg tablets, you'd need 20 tablets (40x20 = 800).

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
Hard to know what is a lethal dose for propranolol. It is quite wide, between 1g and 8g.

For SN, 800mg of propranolol is suggested. If you have 40mg tablets, you'd need 20 tablets (40x20 = 800).
Jesus, the pharmacy I'll think it strange. I heard a guy about it that died. I know it made the heart beat slow.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020

Is propanolol supposed to reduce tachycardia or help the effect of sn?

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Yesterday I bought all medicines to use in SN and the attendant did not ask questions

Last edited:
Reactions: Niirvana
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
Yesterday I bought all medicines to use in SN and the attendant did not ask questions
Se eu soubesse se porcaria adormecesse e com uma dose letal matasse eu já teria comprado isso faz tempo.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How to suicide with it? How many pills? Which effects in the body? To take with SN how much pills?
People have taken over 100 pills and survived. This usually doesn't work. I read about one man who took about 300 pills and died and others who took almost that many and lived.

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "JosephBrasil, postagem: 895078, membro: 20305"]
Esse site tem alguns relatos de pessoas que se mataram usando isso
[URL unfurl = "true"] http://antidepaware.co.uk/why-propranolol/ [/ URL]
[/CITAR]
Parece muito bom, uma taxa alta de mortes, algumas até acidentais.

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Comprei o meu ontem