• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blueglass

May 29, 2020
So I currently have access to:
5.6 g propranolol (10 mg tabs)
700 mg amitriptyline (25 mg tabs)
150 mg metaclopromide (10 mg tabs)
300 mg diazepam

Whilst I think this should be enough to not wake up again my current issue is time and space. Would this be accurate?

Hoping the meta will be sufficient to prevent vomiting it all up.

The other issue is that the propranolol is in 10mg tablets and I am concerned that I would be rendered unconscious before I have the opportunity to take them all.

Any thoughts?

*Edited to add the diazepam

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There is a thread on this method where I shared what I learnt from a nurse, but cannot link right now. Have a search before you go ahead. You may need a bit more or to combine with another blocker.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There is a thread on this method where I shared what I learnt from a nurse, but cannot link right now. Have a search before you go ahead. You may need a bit more or to combine with another blocker.

I did a search with you as the user for proponolol and then for nurse. No such post came up. Were you using a different username at the time?
300 mg diazepam

Whilst I think this should be enough to not wake up again my current issue is time and space. Would this be accurate?

The other issue is that the propranolol is in 10mg tablets and I am concerned that I would be rendered unconscious before I have the opportunity to take them all.

Any thoughts?

Dissolve the propanolol in water. However, a minimum of 8g is recommended, and some have survived that; I would google propanolol overdoses to see what's been reported. I've read on the forum that a calcium channel blocker potentiates a propanolol OD.

I would use the drug interaction tool at the bottom of the Resources Compilation pinned thread to check all of these meds together, and also google for fatal ODs with various combos, like propanolol and amitriptyline.

Last edited:
B

blueglass

May 29, 2020
I have used the search function but haven't come across that post.
The majority I've found seem to be referencing the SN method.
I did a search with you as the user for proponolol and then for nurse. No such post came up. Were you using a different username at the time?

Dissolve the propanolol in water. However, a minimum of 8g is recommended, and some have survived that; I would google propanolol overdoses to see what's been reported. I've read on the forum that a calcium channel blocker potentiates a propanolol OD.

I would use the drug interaction tool at the bottom of the Resources Compilation pinned thread to check all of these meds together, and also google for fatal ODs with various combos, like propanolol and amitriptyline.

I'm not sure I can get my hands on a CCB.
Already under a fair bit of surveillance at the minute so I'm just going to have to work with what I've got.
I was planning on having an extra gram of propranolol but the psych just switched me to weekly meds so that plan is scuppered.

I'll check out the drug interactions. Cheers for the heads up.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranalol-od.16123/#post-412677

Reactions: blueglass and Soul
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Ah I see! The nurse herself shared it on that thread.

Actually it was another nurse who shared this method, @Rocksandsand. She was a very dear lady, she helped me and others in many ways. She caught her bus.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The best I can say is that it is certainly possible but not guaranteed. If you are taking hundreds of pills, they need to be pulverized (or put into liquid and stirred until broken up). A plastic bag with elastic could certainly help.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The best I can say is that it is certainly possible but not guaranteed. If you are taking hundreds of pills, they need to be pulverized (or put into liquid and stirred until broken up). A plastic bag with elastic could certainly help.
What if the pills are melt away? Still dissolve in water? Or could you let these melt in your mouth/stomach?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Actually it was another nurse who shared this method, @Rocksandsand. She was a very dear lady, she helped me and others in many ways. She caught her bus.

Forgive me, I feel like we're going in circles and I truly want to understand, especially as I have considered propanolol OD and am still considering it due to the breathing problems I would experience from SN. I hope you'll indulge me and be willing to clarify.

You said in a commemt above there was a thread in which you shared the method that you learned from a nurse. However, the thread you linked had comments from you and a different nurse, but no guidance as how to do the method. Did I overlook where you shared the method?

Also, did @Rocksandsand share the method in a thread, or is a thread where you shared it?

Thank you.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Forgive me, I feel like we're going in circles and I truly want to understand, especially as I have considered propanolol OD and am still considering it due to the breathing problems I would experience from SN. I hope you'll indulge me and be willing to clarify.

You said in a commemt above there was a thread in which you shared the method that you learned from a nurse. However, the thread you linked had comments from you and a different nurse, but no guidance as how to do the method. Did I overlook where you shared the method?

Also, did @Rocksandsand share the method in a thread, or is a thread where you shared it?

Thank you.

Sorry, I did not mean a step by step guide. Just which drugs, and how much. The AE would be used the same way as with SN, I suppose. Best to look at @Rocksandsand's posts, or do a search with her username and the keyword. She talked about this. I also probably talked about in more than one thread.

That being said, she went with SN in the end. To my knowledge, there is no breathing problems with SN, just the death rattle which will happen with any method. Beta blockers are more drawn-out than SN, possibly less peaceful.

You are very welcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I remember her. I was in the same class the class of August 2019. I remember a lot of people that got on the same time as me @Stan, @MeltingHeart, @Rocksandsand and many others. A Lot of them are gone. This was when all this was new to me . I couldn't believe i found a place like this with so many smart , intelligent people that i could learn about ctb methods and philosophy. i felt like i finally found a place where i can find a solution. Nostalgia. now it's time for me to also ctb soon. I had Lurked for a few months prior also. I've learned about painLess methods, philosophy so many things. Only here can i discuss suicide methods and philosophy without getting met with contempt and criticism. Great webSite. I can't thank the creators of this site enough.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: IAMFAILING, Taraxias, Soul and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I remember her. I was in the same class the class of August 2019. I remember a lot of people that got on the same time as me @Stan, @MeltingHeart, @Rocksandsand and many others. A Lof of them are gone. This was when all this was new to me i felt like i finally found a place where i can find a solution. Nostalgia. now it's time for me to also ctb soon.

It's comforting that you also remember her. Friends leave so soon, as is the nature of this place. I try to hold on as long as I can, hope you can see your way to doing so as well... :hug:

The nostalgia, though. This has been the only home I've had.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Rocksandsand was wonderful. We had a lot of conversations in pm mode, but I didn't realize she was a nurse. Love and light to her.

Now I'll try to find something for GPF.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Rocksandsand was wonderful. We had a lot of conversations in pm mode, but I didn't realize she was a nurse. Love and light to her.

Now I'll try to find something for GPF.

She was one of the kindest people I have ever known... What is GPF?

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
It's definitely a valid method. I was warned by my GP not to overdose on it because it's hard to treat. The irony is I got a increase in dosage after saying I was suicidal.

A junior doctor chose this method so I have no doubts about the effectiveness but I'd imagine the right dose is different for everyone.

Reactions: blueglass
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@GoodPersonEffed, my search for rocksandsand + propranolol dredged up so many results that I felt I'd better present you with the whole range:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/318710/?q=Propranolol&c[users]=Rocksandsand&o=relevance

• Love
Reactions: blueglass, woxihuanni and GoodPersonEffed
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
300 mg diazepam

Any thoughts?

The Propranolol should be enough. I have read that 3g is a fatal dosage. The Metoclopramide should prevent you from throwing up the fatal dose and the Diazepam would put you to sleep to hopefully avoid the pain of your heart stopping. I'm not sure that you need the Amitriptyline with the other medications.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
The Propranolol should be enough. I have read that 3g is a fatal dosage. The Metoclopramide should prevent you from throwing up the fatal dose and the Diazepam would put you to sleep to hopefully avoid the pain of your heart stopping. I'm not sure that you need the Amitriptyline with the other medications.

Nooooooooo! 3g is not a reliable dosage, some survive it. 8g or higher is recommended, and even then, plan for two days or more of not getting interrupted. Good to have a potentiator with it such as a calcium channel blocker.

No intention to offend! It's just that I've researched the forum and elsewhere about propanolol because it's a backup method for me. The method is so iffy, I have almost 15g stockpiled. (In the country where I live it's available OTC and is cheap.)