Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I gave signals about my suicidal tendencies, and one prolifer with whom I am close (you could even say very close, there was a kind of love between us) was furious that I didn't tell her that I was going to ctb. Only problem is, I told, only she didn't listen. She said that I was important to her and that I couldn't kill myself. But now, when I need her the most, she ignores me. Just like everyone else. Prolifers just want to look pretty in front of others, to shine by example. No one cares about me, and any concern is just for show.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: buttonfish, AvoidingMyself, Ferret77 and 7 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess they may be genuinely well meaning, however since most seem to lack any empathy whatsoever they just don't seem to get that we don't choose to feel as we do. At least on a site like this we know that there are others out there who just don't fit in to this "happy, jolly, happy" mode.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Prolifers do lack empathy. They hold themselves out to be morally superior people but they aren't.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Rogue Proxy, myusername890 and 1 other person
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I can't say that I disagree but no one can save you. If you're going to CTB many people are going to rationally want them to distance themselves from you because they don't want to deal with the emotional burden of such. If you truly want to CBT their sentiment isn't going to change anything. Even as a suicidal person I don't like emotional people, they do no good for me. I have my reasons for why I'm going to CTB and they're cemented. To me it's just a matter of how much I can bare and whether I should save enough before I can go so I can go on a drug binge before I go. No one's words are going to take away my problems.

Reactions: passivethought121
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
They want to have their cake and shove it deep into their mouths.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and myusername890
B

b1264

Jun 13, 2023
i think a lot of the time it can also show how some people think they have some sort of authority over you too,
being sad about it, yes
trying to change my decision? no
i generally don't tell anyone anyway though, for that reasoning alone.

Reactions: Jan1193
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
I gave signals about my suicidal tendencies, and one prolifer with whom I am close (you could even say very close, there was a kind of love between us) was furious that I didn't tell her that I was going to ctb. Only problem is, I told, only she didn't listen. She said that I was important to her and that I couldn't kill myself. But now, when I need her the most, she ignores me. Just like everyone else. Prolifers just want to look pretty in front of others, to shine by example. No one cares about me, and any concern is just for show.
i have told my mother once i send the euthanasia papers and she cried. But then things turn ugly as i was rejected!. Now im a similar situation. I cant even begin over suicide or euthanasia i can literally talk with nobody except here about it. Literally nobody. My parents dont want to hear about. y brother too not. My ex psychologist no. my neurologist no. my home doctor no. people at the goddamn end life clinic den hague netherlands doesnt want a piece of it either. It know it sucks be completely alone in this. It prepares me it hardens me for the upcoming death which i wil going to experience ALONE to.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
i have told my mother once i send the euthanasia papers and she cried. But then things turn ugly as i was rejected!. Now im a similar situation. I cant even begin over suicide or euthanasia i can literally talk with nobody except here about it. Literally nobody. My parents dont want to hear about. y brother too not. My ex psychologist no. my neurologist no. my home doctor no. people at the goddamn end life clinic den hague netherlands doesnt want a piece of it either. It know it sucks be completely alone in this. It prepares me it hardens me for the upcoming death which i wil going to experience ALONE to.
It's completely unfair this situation and I can't imagine how do you really feel. I really, really wish that you can find the peace, relief and rest you need from this world. You don't deserve to be alone, and If I could, I would like to be your partner and then have the strengt yo CBT too. You"ll always got a space here to talk openly. Wishing you the best, dude

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you. Pro-lifers act so strongly out of nowhere, when they hear the word suicide and act so sad all of a sudden, when the people literally have not cared about you in your entire life whatsoever. I personally think that it's selfish to make someone suffer by living just for a person, cause it's not about you anymore and your feelings, but it's about them being selfish. And yeah, it's also mostly, cause they want to feel good about themselfs, by being "helpful" and spreading toxic positivity, when they really aren't doing shit, just making it worse. Stay strong.