• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I wanted to share with you fine folks that I was able to leave the house today and wasn't overcome by paranoia. Ever since joining this site, I've had more confidence knowing I'm not alone and there are people just like me going through the same struggles.

I even went inside a store and felt inner calm. It was very unlike my past experiences for the past few years.

Just want to share the success and some love with ya'll and to say thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, justwannadip, Kavka and 3 others
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Now that is progress! It's nice to see some positive updates on this site every now and then. So thanks for sharing it, and for reminding me that I really should watch Donnie Darko again sometime.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori