• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It's in human nature to procreate, be selfish, beat others down, and prioritise oneself.
No. That's not what philosophers say about human nature. Human beings are social beings, so they're not selfish by nature. Rousseau even says culture, and not nature, created selfishness. There was no such thing as selfishness in the state of nature.
There are only two natural instincts in the human being: survival instinct and sexual instinct. The rest is cultural.

Procreation is harmful because it creates unwanted suffering, and it's totally unnecessary. It's very cruel to trap someone in a situation with no way out, it's so difficult to die in this world and death is almost always painful.
You're talking from a pessimistic point of view because you're in pain. There are ways out. As I said, euthanasia should be recognized as a fundamental human right in accordance to the principle of bodily autonomy to ensure a dignified and painless death.
Just because everyone here wants to die does not mean everyone in the outside world is suicidal as well. Let the living live if they want to.

Reactions: willitpass
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Oh I can, procreation is harmful. It's in human nature to procreate, be selfish, beat others down, and prioritise oneself. Procreation is harmful because it creates unwanted suffering, and it's totally unnecessary. It's very cruel to trap someone in a situation with no way out, it's so difficult to die in this world and death is almost always painful.
Based. This is why it's better never to have been, but people don't see or understand this

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
There is no such thing. We are already in hell. This place is eternal
fuuuuuuuucckkkk this is what I really fear. In fact it is the ONLY fear. What else is there to fear?
Hope you are wrong. Fuckity fuck. Mad anxiety.

How sure are you percentage wise? I mean, it definite seems like hell. The fact that it is not 'constant' torture is due to the fact that over an infinite timespan, given that non-tortured experiences <<< tortured ones, it is a limit approaching infinite torture anyway. The purpose of those non-torture moments is to beget another form of torture: hope and trying.

But yes people who have any sense of morality whatsoever cannot deny the fact that procreation is the single greatest act of evil possible. A single act could actually create an infinite suffering chain.
The moral mindfuck is that the opposite, killing, helps reduce suffering risk.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I think that procreation can be okay if euthanasia was available to those who ask for it here. Yes, it's unfortunate that we were brought here without our consent but the ability to peacefully leave this existence with our consent should nullify the act of procreation. However, until then, I'll agree with you
I think that procreation can be okay if euthanasia was available to those who ask for it here. Yes, it's unfortunate that we were brought here without our consent but the ability to peacefully leave this existence with our consent should nullify the act of procreation. However, until then, I'll agree with you
I am antinatalist and I believe that the Earth and other species would be better off without humanity. Humans are destroying the only planet we can live on with environmental degradiation and overpopulation and therefore our civilization will get destroyed and humanity will go extinct. During this period of time, humans also manage to exterminate other species. Man is the worst predator on our planet - a cruel dictator.

However, because there are 8 billion people on the Earth and the world is unfair, it should be illegal to pass on bad genes so that it becomes a poor person who is not entitled to euthanasia but is forced to lifelong suffering. Since euthanasia is not available for everyone, people should not procreate as they do and have done. It is up to the politicians to make laws. Man reproduces like any other animal without thinking about the consequences.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I think we should not consider ourselves free individuals who deserve a healthy life. "You can still do that, that will be irrational." That is, in my opinion, childish. The most rational explanation of procreation is that humans are cogs in machines, and the machines control the mainstream population mentally and physically who create those cogs. Basically, the machine is god, and we should get along with it "or escape it by suicide" in the hope that it can replace humanity cogs as a whole with much more effective cogs.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I am angry today - because I am thinking about that I have been tormented for years by sickness, pain, meaninglessness, loneliness and that I am expected to continue to suffer for decades until I die of old age. I am angry because people have passed on bad genes in a world where euthanasia was/is illegal for most people. I have not chosen to exist but I have to die by suicide to live and die with dignity. The most difficult obstacle, however, seems to be to overcome the fear of death. If I fail to overcome this fear - shall I be tormented for years or decades until I die of age-related illness or old age? I really hate my parents in this moment - only because of their short moment of stupidity, I am basically doomed to lifelong suffering in a society that does everything it can to prolong my suffering.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I just looked on Facebook and my childhood crush just had his 6th kid! He's Mormon and they believe the more kids they have the higher chance to get to the highest level of heaven . This world is disgusting