• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
The thing is, the richest need us to work to make them richer and participate in economic growth. So euthanasia will maybe be available for the disabled and the elderly, but not for all.
The pharmaceutical companies and insurance make bank off disabled people though to

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The thing is, the richest need us to work to make them richer and participate in economic growth. So euthanasia will maybe be available for the disabled and the elderly, but not for all.
Trust me... even if I wish it is not the case, i deeply believe in scenario number 2, from my previous post.
I personally saw that, big corporations, hospitals, etc.. are hiring foreigners, even for high degree and difficult jobs. They have our same IQ and they cost way less.
Plus AI is becoming more powerful day by day.. I'm not sure they really need us.

I just hope it is not the case and civilization will strike back.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Trust me... even if I wish it is not the case, i deeply believe in scenario number 2, from my previous post.
I personally saw that, big corporations, hospitals, etc.. are hiring foreigners, even for high degree and difficult jobs. They have our same IQ and they cost way less.
Plus AI is becoming more powerful day by day.. I'm not sure they really need us.

I just hope it is not the case and civilization will strike back.
Unfortunately I agree with you. For me I see it happening all over the West and if everyone strikes back there is hope. But I am afraid people are more at the point of allowing government control to feel"safe" which boggles my mind.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
the fact that there is no access to euthanasia and the average person needs to work 8+ hours a day just to survive should be a reason enough to NOT procreate. But I think parents are a bunch of selfish, narcissists obsessed with passing on their genes, so most of them wouldnt give a fuck even if AN become mainstream. They think just because they tolerate this worldly hell, their children should have an obligation to tolerate it too.
And they still try to gaslight the kid into believing that life is a gift.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Unfortunately I agree with you. For me I see it happening all over the West and if everyone strikes back there is hope. But I am afraid people are more at the point of allowing government control to feel"safe" which boggles my mind.
It is really bad to say this, but just think about it: they control resources, they already have those big corps and factories.
They know how much we have in the bank account and that we have to pay taxes, pay loans and stuff.. they know that we are afraid of loosing our big house and money.
These are not just random words of a fictional speech, there are proofs, videos and studies that show that politicians are highly involved in illegal immigration through all Europe(especially Northern Europe), they want to keep power and they just want us to fight between each other and never reach their level.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
It is really bad to say this, but just think about it: they control resources, they already have those big corps and factories.
They know how much we have in the bank account and that we have to pay taxes, pay loans and stuff.. they know that we are afraid of loosing our big house and money.
These are not just random words of a fictional speech, there are proofs, videos and studies that show that politicians are highly involved in illegal immigration through all Europe(especially Northern Europe), they want to keep power and they just want us to fight between each other and never reach their level.
Totally agree. I vacillate between wanting to CTB and set up a "safe house" I am afraid things are going to get really bad.

Reactions: tbroken
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
the fact that there is no access to euthanasia and the average person needs to work 8+ hours a day just to survive should be a reason enough to NOT procreate. But I think parents are a bunch of selfish, narcissists obsessed with passing on their genes, so most of them wouldnt give a fuck even if AN become mainstream. They think just because they tolerate this worldly hell, their children should have an obligation to tolerate it too.
And they still try to gaslight the kid into believing that life is a gift.
Literally

Reactions: iloverachel
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Under this logic, incels and virgins are the ultimate saints. 🤔

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yay, I guess I'm a saint. I'm an angel 😇
What about all the incels then? Even the murderous ones are just putting people out of their misery or eliminating potential procreators in this case? 😈

Many of them might want to procreate but ultimately can't due to themselves getting in their own way and ensuring they never ever get to reproduce. They're the most unwitting heroes, if this is true at least. 😅

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
What about all the incels then? Even the murderous ones are just putting people out of their misery or eliminating potential procreators in this case? 😈

Many of them might want to procreate but ultimately can't due to themselves getting in their own way and ensuring they never ever get to reproduce. They're the most unwitting heroes, if this is true at least. 😅
Idgaf about incels. They're toxic af. Their forums are a toxic cesspool, and an echo chamber full of misogyny. All the incels can go on Neets.net and vent about how they get no p*ssy. That forum is literally poison

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Idgaf about incels. They're toxic af. Their forums are a toxic cesspool, and an echo chamber full of misogyny. All the incels can go on Neets.net and vent about how they get no p*ssy. That forum is literally poison
But they're toxic in such a way that ensures they will never ever get to procreate no matter how much they wish as opposed to so-called "good people" who end up leading good lives and foolishly thinking they can continue creating other good lives just because they're having it so good. Idk, some poisons end up becoming medicine in the right context, if procreation is the ultimate evil then it stands to reason that those who do not or cannot engage in it have to be good in some way.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
But they're toxic in such a way that ensures they will never ever get to procreate no matter how much they wish as opposed to so-called "good people" who end up leading good lives and foolishly thinking they can continue creating other good lives just because they're having it so good. Idk, some poisons end up becoming medicine in the right context, if procreation is the ultimate evil then it stands to reason that those who do not or cannot engage in it have to be good in some way.
Incels bark loudly but are harmless. They are just keyboard warriors. Chads and normies are the ones who kill women, rape and commit domestic abuse, yet society places them as the ultimate evil

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023

You serious, dude? And I could quote many others.
This is an isolated case and there are obviously more of them. But statistically, normies (non-incels) are the ones who do femicide and domestic abuse. Incel won't kill his girlfriend because he doesn't have one. He also won't commit domestic abuse, because again he doesn't have a wife for that. They also lack the aggression and impulsiveness necessary to rape. Most of these cases are done by psychopaths who had relationships in the past, not by incels. And of course, they won't do half this shit because they are probably neets isolated in a room.

I won't even post links here, just go to the most recent feminicide news and read who was the perpetrator of the crime. I guarantee you it wasn't an incel.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
This is an isolated case and there are obviously more of them. But statistically, normies (non-incels) are the ones who do femicide and domestic abuse. Incel won't kill his girlfriend because he doesn't have one. He also won't commit domestic abuse, because again he doesn't have a wife for that. They also lack the aggression and impulsiveness necessary to rape. Most of these cases are done by psychopaths who had relationships in the past, not by incels. And of course, they won't do half this shit because they are probably neets isolated in a room.

I won't even post links here, just go to the most recent feminicide news and read who was the perpetrator of the crime. I guarantee you it wasn't an incel.
Lmao, dude. That's the worst argument I've ever read.

Let's agree to disagree.

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
disagree with what? I said facts. Your opinion won't change that.
Facts? I'm the only one who spat facts here: there are misogynist terrorists who commit mass murders. You, on the contrary, have stated nothing but opinions.
Let me be clear: I don't want to engage in a debate with you because you're very obviously indoctrinated and that would give you space to spread your bullshit. Plus, it's not the topic of the thread. Go create a thread about it here and I'll make sure to ignore it.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Facts? I'm the only one who spat facts here: there are misogynist terrorists who commit mass murders. You, on the contrary, have stated nothing but opinions.
Let me be clear: I don't want to engage in a debate with you because you're very obviously indoctrinated and that would give you space to spread your bullshit. Plus, it's not the topic of the thread. Go create a thread about it here and I'll make sure to ignore it.
Did you read what I said? I'm talking about statistics. My point is that the average incel is harmless. Pointing out some case of genocide doesn't prove absolutely anything.
And no, it's not my opinion. If you want to compete with me, I'll get all the current news about femicide. Let's see how many recent news about femicides involving incel will you find lol
Stay isolated in your bubble where incels are the main villains of society and responsible for misogyny, even though they are an insignificant minority of men.
Arguing with people like you is useless.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Did you read what I said? I'm talking about statistics. My point is that the average incel is harmless. Pointing out some case of genocide doesn't prove absolutely anything.
And no, it's not my opinion. If you want to compete with me, I'll get all the current news about femicide. Let's see how many recent news about femicides involving incel will you find lol
Stay isolated in your bubble where incels are the main villains of society and responsible for misogyny; Arguing with people like you is useless.
Do you need me to repeat? I won't argue with you. It's not debate class. Stop diverting the thread.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Do you need me to repeat? I won't argue with you. It's not debate class. Stop diverting the thread.

If you didn't want to debate with me, then why did you responded? you could have just remained silent and move on. Ignored.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you didn't want to debate with me, then why did you responded? you could have just remained silent and move on. Ignored.
I didn't want to debate with you, I wanted to put your bullshit into perspective so that OTHERS don't fall for it.
Life is not debate class, not everybody interacting with you wants you to change your mind. You're a lost cause, I don't care. Others are not, I do care.

Reactions: 4am
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
There are two natural instincts in human beings: survival instinct and sexual instinct. Period. And you can't blame someone for wanting to survive or procreate. That's why such a thing as the right to self-defence exists in law.
Oh I can, procreation is harmful. It's in human nature to procreate, be selfish, beat others down, and prioritise oneself. Procreation is harmful because it creates unwanted suffering, and it's totally unnecessary. It's very cruel to trap someone in a situation with no way out, it's so difficult to die in this world and death is almost always painful.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I despise the way this existence has been built. That's why most people want to go to "paradise" and think that this world is a "test" because even the pro-lifers know what a shit world this is.
There is no such thing. We are already in hell. This place is eternal