• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
There are so many catastrophic problems for me that can't be solved, the very existence of these problems proves that reality is a nightmare. If no one can do anything, then it's just senseless torture. I hate how there's nothing that can be done, it's so agonising to watch others act like it's nothing. Even suicide is an unsolvable problem, I have to wait in pain for an eternity because I can't do anything. I hate how unfair this world is, there really is nothing worse, it's a torture chamber until the very end.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes it's true.
Sometimes there are problems that you cannot solve.
Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose.

If you are not lucky in life, unfortunately, you have no chance.
The world is brutal and doesn't care about our opinion.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Yep, I don't think my problems are solvable, CTB I think is the only way out for me and suicide isn't even a sure viable solution because of the lack of methods and possible failure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrific how existing beings have to suffer so senselessly and unnecessarily all throughout no fault of their own, existence truly does serve no purpose but to torment existing beings. In my case ceasing to exist truly is the only relief which makes it so disgusting how people are denied the right to painless death, in fact to me existence itself is the ultimate problem.