• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
It was really good, the time I spent here made me rethink my whole life, but today is my last day, I'm in an affliction that I've never felt so strong in my entire life, but it's okay, I'm already in total despair that I can't feeling afraid of death, it was nice to meet certain people here, it's a shame that I'll never be able to have any ties with anyone in life. I don't even know why I'm writing this, maybe because no letter I'll write will reach my family? I can think so clearly now, I didn't think I would use a rope, but I have to go. My hands are shaking so much, sorry
I liked spending time on the side of that bridge, every day I went there and stood on the edge, I always thought about the day I could be free. A636f570 e470 4b79 8933 aec04811ccb0

Last edited:
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
It was really good, the time I spent here made me rethink my whole life, but today is my last day, I'm in an affliction that I've never felt so strong in my entire life, but it's okay, I'm already in total despair that I can't feeling afraid of death, it was nice to meet certain people here, it's a shame that I'll never be able to have any ties with anyone in life. I don't even know why I'm writing this, maybe because no letter I'll write will reach my family? I can think so clearly now, I didn't think I would use a rope, but I have to go. My hands are shaking so much, sorry
I liked spending time on the side of that bridge, every day I went there and stood on the edge, I always thought about the day I could be free.View attachment 136057
It's a beautiful view! Life is very nasty we forget about beautiful places! I'm in a dark place myself hopefully I'll be free soon too. I hope you're at peace!

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you well whatever happens it can be very scary but I believe you'll find the eternal peace you're looking for soon or late love you OP.🩷

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Mar 27, 2024
Before you do it, may I ask why? What brought you to this point?
Okay,I spent my whole life alone, without ever being able to have any true connection, it was always distant. The only person I had a connection with was my mother, but she is no longer there, I can no longer bear the emptiness and the daily anguish, I no longer have it. contacts with family and friends, I give up trying to improve. The greatest torture is to continue living without hope, I am completely alone and only my mind torments me, I ruined everything, good friendships, a good job, a good relationship. all I have is suffering ,I'm in hell
I walked so many places in the world alone, only to realize that nothing I want will happen...disillusionment, hopelessness killed me, now I'm left to kill my body.

Em minhas palavras,pois já não consigo mais pensar direito...não encontrarei nada no tumulo,nem ceu e nem inferno,apenas o esquecimento e o absoluto nada.Me atemoriza que jamais voltarei existir novamente,todos os sonhos morrem que tive morrem comigo,mas...tudo bem.Agora me dirijo para noite eterna,obrigado por esta neste meu ultimo momento.

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
Okay,I spent my whole life alone, without ever being able to have any true connection, it was always distant. The only person I had a connection with was my mother, but she is no longer there, I can no longer bear the emptiness and the daily anguish, I no longer have it. contacts with family and friends, I give up trying to improve. The greatest torture is to continue living without hope, I am completely alone and only my mind torments me, I ruined everything, good friendships, a good job, a good relationship. all I have is suffering ,I'm in hell
I walked so many places in the world alone, only to realize that nothing I want will happen...disillusionment, hopelessness killed me, now I'm left to kill my body.

Em minhas palavras,pois já não consigo mais pensar direito...não encontrarei nada no tumulo,nem ceu e nem inferno,apenas o esquecimento e o absoluto nada.Me atemoriza que jamais voltarei existir novamente,todos os sonhos morrem que tive morrem comigo,mas...tudo bem.
How long ago did you ruin those things and how?

• Love
Reactions: Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Mar 27, 2024
How long ago did you ruin those things and how?
I discovered very late that I was not depressive but bipolar, my mood varies extremely from euphoria to depression, and I can't control it, I'm a hostage to it and it has ruined my whole life. In addition to being ostracized by my old religion that manipulated and abused me I can't stay stable, and my understanding of the world is totally pessimistic, I can't see salvation, I'm aligning myself with Mainlander's ideas regarding suicide. Sorry, I need to go soon, the medicines are numbing me and if I take longer I won't be able to use the rope
Thank you everyone for your kindness, I wish I could have talked to you more, I hope you have a happy life

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
I discovered very late that I was not depressive but bipolar, my mood varies extremely from euphoria to depression, and I can't control it, I'm a hostage to it and it has ruined my whole life. In addition to being ostracized by my old religion that manipulated and abused me I can't stay stable, and my understanding of the world is totally pessimistic, I can't see salvation, I'm aligning myself with Mainlander's ideas regarding suicide. Sorry, I need to go soon, the medicines are numbing me and if I take longer I won't be able to use the rope
If you decide to do it, I hope you find peace. But it sounds like this discovery about being bipolar is rather recent. You might have another out. It's your life and your choice, but make sure you make the best choice.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life.

• Love
Reactions: Christopher Reeve
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I liked spending time on the side of that bridge, every day I went there and stood on the edge, I always thought about the day I could be free.View attachment 136057
That picture is beautiful. I hope you find the peace you're searching for … 🧡and Im sorry you're suffering so badly, you deserve peace.🕊️ everyone does … ☮️good luck on you're journey :/🧡

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.