• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I know it isn't that much taken into consideration because it's hard to bleed that much before you are found, however, if someone was to wake up one morning and go donate blood (approximately 250ml is what they got from me last time, not sure), then go to another hospital to donate, then go home to try and slit his wrists would that be a good way to increase chances? I feel like in times where SN or N are inaccessible this should be looked more into, it was also very popular in the past so there should be a reason for it.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Why are people always going for the wrists? Is that what you would strike at to kill another person? Before I had info about this I actually did a little cutting into the wrist and stabbed my leg, as well. Exsanguination is a demanding method. About the blood donation; think it would speed the process up a little, but the pain of the blade--which is what matters with this method--will remain.

Last edited:
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Why are people always going for the wrists? Is that what you would strike at to kill another person? Before I had info about this I actually did a little cutting into the wrist and stabbed my leg, as well. Exsanguination is a demanding method. About the blood donation; think it would speed the process up a little, but the pain of the blade--which is what matters with this method--will remain.
I think we go for the wrist because it's the easier one to cut, even with a mirror in front of you it would be very difficult to cut into the neck in a controlled way.
I know it's painful but so is Sodium Nitrite, with the exception that the pain in the latter doesn't matter cause you'll die anyway, while with cutting pain can make SI kick in and make you pull out.
I don't think painkillers would help much but they are definitely worth looking at.