Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I was watching a video about a child calling for her dad that ctb. Then a guy cuts in and talks about how you shouldn't ctb. He than states "if I have to deal with this shit than you have to deal with this shit." I'm sorry sir, not everyone deals with the same shit. For some ctb IS the option. It makes me so mad when people just groups everyone together when its about ctb but, everything else? Its everyone for themselves. Not all of us have people who will miss us, not all of us even have people in our lives or a loving family. Its nice to see people who have great relationships with little too no mental or physical pain. We are not all the same and we ABSOLUTELY do NOT all have the same experiences.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Praestat_Mori, username8888 and 2 others
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
That shit does nothing but make people feel guilty for feeling like this, I think. I feel like it it just to get praise from other non-suicidal ppl and pats on the back.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why people should have to continue suffering if they don't wish to, like we all so cruelly had existence imposed onto us in the first place and we aren't obligated to stay here and suffer all because other people want to continue.

Other people's decisions are nothing to do with that person, I hate how pro-life people are incapable of minding their own business.
But anyway that person sounds so delusional and like they lack any compassion. I'm always disgusted by pro-lifers who want to force people who they cannot experience existence in the same way to continue suffering.

Just because they see death as the worst thing ever doesn't mean this applies to everyone else, I will always see it as preferable to not exist as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, TAW122 and Some place nice