• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
If you guys want to talk to someone rather than post on the forum, that's fine. I feel that way sometimes and also the vice versa of that. So, I'm opening up my discord to you guys. If you're afraid to reach out, don't worry, I'm the type of person you wouldn't even be able to beat secrets out of. I'm not a professional so I'm not trying to get you to change your mind. Sometimes, a suicidal person needs another suicidal person who will understand.

also i'm lonely i'm surrounded by idiots pls talk to me i can't take people telling me "it'll get better" anymore

gayprince.exe#2751

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
We have a discord for this site if you would like to join. It's active and has around 90 members right now, all amazingly kind people. :)

gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
We have a discord for this site if you would like to join. It's active and has around 90 members right now, all amazingly kind people. :)
Oh I meant like one on one talk~

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Oh I meant like one on one talk~

Oh no! I was just letting you know incase you want more people to talk to or hangout with. You were in it before it got banned the first or second time, I remember you asking me if you could make the self harm care guide! :)