uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Sometimes I feel a heavy pressure to CTB sooner than later due to all of the censorship around discussion of methods and the way it is becoming so much more challenging to get stuff for a method. A lot of the items for a reliable method expire within a couple of years. I would almost just always want to have an "exit" just in case that wouldn't expire. Does anyone have any ideas for that? I don't want to be forced to use a violent method later down the road because I waited. I also don't want to feel pressured right now just because I might have less freedom later. How do you all deal with this fear?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and pthnrdnojvsc
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I dealt with this exact fear buying my SN now and planning to ctb next week instead of waiting until I'm living alone again to use inert gas. Not knowing exactly when, where or how was killing me, lots of "what if's", so I decided to put an end to the uncertainty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Sannti and DumbGirl
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
I dealt with this exact fear buying my SN now and planning to ctb next week instead of waiting until I'm living alone again to use inert gas. Not knowing exactly when, where or how was killing me, lots of "what if's", so I decided to put an end to the uncertainty.
I like the inert gas option. Do you know of a way to do it without the bag? The bag seems like it would be really uncomfortable

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I like the inert gas option. Do you know of a way to do it without the bag? The bag seems like it would be really uncomfortable
Yeah, you can use a diving mask.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Yeah, you can use a diving mask.

This looks so much more comfortable! Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.