Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
But maybe i want the one preparation. Maybe i will use a handcuffs. With hands locked behind my back it will be my hanging more sure. And also i will not fight, so it will be faster and more simples, i think.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Circles
Feline

Feline

I am Purity, they call me Perverted.
Jan 24, 2019
I think about this almost constantly. It's one of the reasons I'm not going to choose any kind of hanging. I want to look nice, or at least peaceful.

Anyone who has at least started planning how they'll CTB..

Have you given any thought to "preparing the body"? Like... how you'll be found, what you want your body to look like when you go? I can't change the fact that I'm overweight and ugly, obviously. But I want to look nice and peaceful when I go, because it will be the last thing I ever do. It's a bit silly to be vain as I'm dying, and if I were rushed or didn't have the chance to look nice, I'd be okay with dying in old sweats, having not showered or anything. But since I have the time, why not?

My method is SN, so I'm aware it will discolor my skin. I'm hoping a 24 hour fast, along with my Primperan and Tagamet, will help me avoid some of the grosser potential side effects, like vomiting and diarrhea.

There are days I don't really care what my body looks like, but I'm also aware my corpse will be the last my family sees of me.

Has anyone else given any thought to "preparing the body"?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals