punisheralbum

punisheralbum

Feb 19, 2021
I was maybe going to ctb today by driving my car to a parking garage by my work, cranking up the tunes and doing my thing. but then my car didn't start (it's really old), so my girlfriend, thinking I actually had work, selflessly drove me there, and I just walked to a nearby library. I had everything with me in my bag, and I just now dissolved my SN (25g) in a few ounces of water. I have strong mints for after I take it. I obviously can't die in a library, but there's a big park right behind it and nobody would be any the wiser until I'm gone. I'm scared. also I'm sorry I'm bad at replying. I've been really scared the last couple days

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: woknows, Seaghost, mirko and 8 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
At least you have a girlfriend

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Rabitfever, TessB, lobster salad and 4 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
WOW. That sounds like a scary situation. Are you sure you want to do it in a park?

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, Meditation guide, Defenestration and 1 other person
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
WOW. That sounds like a scary situation. Are you sure you want to do it in a park?
I agree. Sounds like you want to be rescued to me. It's ok to back out if you're unsure.

Reactions: AQUA and x~Sophia~x
S

scarletbluebell

Feb 1, 2021
Take your time and really think about this

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, Fehler, AQUA and 1 other person
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
And postpone it? If things didn't work out for me, I'd change it for another day. If you've been scared these days, maybe it's that you're not sure? I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
punisheralbum

punisheralbum

Feb 19, 2021
yeah. yeah. I'm sorry. if I'm going to die I think I'd really feel at peace if I could be home in my own bed. I just have to wait until Monday for that opportunity. I'm being too impulsive. thank you for the replies x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alown, Meditation guide, Tbest and 5 others
S

scarletbluebell

Feb 1, 2021
I'm still trying to find my perfect location. I don't want my partner or son to find me at home and I'm trying to think of a location where I won't be found for a while

Reactions: sorella santini and punisheralbum
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
Lucky. I wish I could join you.

Reactions: punisheralbum
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm still trying to find my perfect location. I don't want my partner or son to find me at home and I'm trying to think of a location where I won't be found for a while
How about a hotel or motel room? You'll have privacy, you won't be found until checkout time, and it will be by somebody else.

Reactions: sorella santini, LifeQuitter2018 and Lost10
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
You want 8+ hours hours undisturbed. I think your choice to wait until you can do it at home is a good one.
I'm going to bring a blanket and pillow into my bathroom and leave a clear note on the door to not open and call the police or a hearse. I'm guessing there will be enough odor after a day that the note will be followed. I live in a very loud place so hitting the bathtub a few times or getting sick won't be an issue.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018