Votes: 4 16.0%
  • hanging (full)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • hanging (partial)

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
Personaly, I'd like to drink SN somewhere peaceful, preferably during the night. Like at the beach or in my car while it rains.
I'm still not entirely sure on the time or place yet but I still think SN would be the best option for me.

But what's your thoughts on methods? You can reply to this thread or vote in the poll, either way I'd love to hear what anyone has to say! If there's any I didn't put in the poll feel free to mention it in a reply! 💙

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
I personally would use SN as of now since I don't have money, I am most accustomed to this method, I have done the most research on it and know pretty much everything about the method to inform those who are curious about the method.

My preferred method, though, is inert gas. Preferably the SCUBA inert gas method with the OceanReaf scuba gear. It is expensive, though and I don't have the means of getting money and I don't know where I can buy adapters for my country.

• Love
Reactions: mono
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I had Nembutal, it's so horrible how it's not even an option for me, sadly such a peaceful exit is a privilege only reserved for animals, humans are just expected to suffer instead, it's tragic and inhumane. Sadly the fact that for me suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible keeps me trapped here.

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner and mono
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I have been unsuccessful (as usual) at finding any SN sources so I'll probably either go with partial hanging or firearm if I save up money for one.

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i really want to slit my throat it sounds like a beautiful way to go

silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
Cutting would be preferable, painful as it is, since I think it'd be deserved. I am doubtful as to how feasible it really is though, and have plans for other painful methods

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I would love sn but no source and can't buy it , full hanging is my only option

Reactions: Trakehner and mono