• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello,
i have read in threads that PPH no longer recommends propranolol. Did PPH give a reason for it? If not, surely propranolol should still be as good as SN!? Svend Lings still recommends it in his latest guide.
LG

Reactions: bananacrackers and Orbitc
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
Hello,
i have read in threads that PPH no longer recommends propranolol. Did PPH give a reason for it? If not, surely propranolol should still be as good as SN!? Svend Lings still recommends it in his latest guide.
LG
I think it is merely considered a luxury now. I'm still using it though. Do you have a link to his latest guide?

Reactions: Orbitc
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I think it is merely considered a luxury now. I'm still using it though. Do you have a link to his latest guide?

Yes, I could send it to you. But nothing has changed with propranolol. The minimum dose has remained, if that's enough for your answer.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Yes, I could send it to you. But nothing has changed with propranolol. The minimum dose has remained, if that's enough for your answer.
what is the minimum dose?

F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
Just to be sure, are you asking about propranolol on its own or with SN? I can't say about on its own, but what I've read in the threads is about propranolol no longer being recommended with SN – although I don't remember if that was from the PPH or just from Stan.

Basically, Stan's position (from what I remember) is that propranolol doesn't really stop any important side effects of SN, it just masks the unpleasantly fast heart rate. (Personally, I disagree, because many people with anxiety/panic find a fast heart rate to be very distressing.) I don't know if it might also reduce the effectiveness of SN – slowing down your heart and lowering your blood pressure could mean it takes longer to ctb, since the SN travels slower.

Propranolol on its own is honestly the way I'd rather go out, it's just not easily accessible for most people to get enough.

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Heroin and benzos can also be used for comfort. It is mandatory if I choose the SN method.

Right now deciding on either 12 gauge slug to head or SN+ heroin/fent + benzos and antiemetic.

But I definitely don't trust a 9mm or 357 magnum people have (very rarely) survived headshots from those calibers, idk if they were FMJs or hollow Points though.

I just want to OD on fentanyl and have someone put a 12 GA slug to my head while I'm out ideally.

I already own a 9mm but just don't trust it's enough power. The brain is extremely fragile but durable at the same time. Maybe if i was OD on heroin then someone fire a couple JHPs into my head. Id pay thousands for someone to do that for me.

Looking for SN source ATM. Already know where to get the rest. I want redundancy in my method to ensure 100% chance of fast and painless death.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Just to be sure, are you asking about propranolol on its own or with SN? I can't say about on its own, but what I've read in the threads is about propranolol no longer being recommended with SN – although I don't remember if that was from the PPH or just from Stan.

Basically, Stan's position (from what I remember) is that propranolol doesn't really stop any important side effects of SN, it just masks the unpleasantly fast heart rate. (Personally, I disagree, because many people with anxiety/panic find a fast heart rate to be very distressing.) I don't know if it might also reduce the effectiveness of SN – slowing down your heart and lowering your blood pressure could mean it takes longer to ctb, since the SN travels slower.

Propranolol on its own is honestly the way I'd rather go out, it's just not easily accessible for most people to get enough.

The sole use of propranolol without SN!!!
PPH deals with the lethal cardiac medications amitriptyline, chloroquine, propoxyphene, and heart switch. I can't do anything with heart switch!?

Propranolol can be ordered reputably and legally online without a prescription. The EU Patient Mobility Directive allows the purchase of prescription medicines such as Propra by remote medical diagnosis in other EU countries.
The digital prescription is issued via an online questionnaire.
When should it be taken?

Whenever you want ;) My question only refers to the sole method propranolol without SN!

Last edited:
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I have already bought propranolol and intend to use it with SN. I read quite a few Russian articles about how people used propranolol for suicide, even several children died because of this drug after buying one pack of this drug. I hope this will help to suppress my heart rate and minimize my fear and I will pass out faster due to collapse.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I have already bought propranolol and intend to use it with SN. I read quite a few Russian articles about how people used propranolol for suicide, even several children died because of this drug after buying one pack of this drug. I hope this will help to suppress my heart rate and minimize my fear and I will pass out faster due to collapse.

Hmm, don't want to unsittle you off, but check this out:
In my opinion, it goes in the thread Propranolol with SN!?

Did the Russian articles report that only propranolol was used, without SN?

It's sad that children are already committing suicide :(

• Hmph!
Reactions: Orbitc and jemetire
D

Deleted member 65988

I think Propranolol potentiates the effects of SN.