stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
reading the PPH and there are multiple sources/websites it gives that claims to sell different pills and medications. this one - https://rxmedonline.com - is one that claims to carry a large variety. anyone know of the reliability of this ? never thought i'd be able to go on a website and order pills you usually need a script for so i'm definitely suspicious and truly don't hVe the money to waste if it's a scam.
reading the PPH and there are multiple sources/websites it gives that claims to sell different pills and medications. this one - https://rxmedonline.com - is one that claims to carry a large variety. anyone know of the reliability of this ? never thought i'd be able to go on a website and order pills you usually need a script for so i'm definitely suspicious and truly don't hVe the money to waste if it's a scam.
bumpz

Last edited:
S

sizzlingfootnote

Jan 4, 2023
in the u.s., i wouldn't bother. i haven't ordered anything relevant from anybody, but i'd go for the dn markets. there's a sticky here somewhere on that

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
in the u.s., i wouldn't bother. i haven't ordered anything relevant from anybody, but i'd go for the dn markets. there's a sticky here somewhere on that
ugh i just don't understand why the PPH would site these sources if they aren't reliable… i don't know my way around the darkweb so that doesn't seem like an option

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
S

sizzlingfootnote

Jan 4, 2023
i'm not really speaking from experience, just some observation. the PPH is not just for americans :) there are a ton of people on here who claim to have had luck with one source or another, but some of them might have received table salt in a sealed container and never tested it. the u.s. is fucked, it's easy to go out the grisly way with a gun or accidentally with bad street drugs. or you just buy oregano when all you wanted was a little buzz.

Reactions: stupidmonkey