• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bacillus666

Jun 28, 2018
To anyone who has recently subscribed to the PPeH and has access to the forums there: how strict is the age/identity check upon application? Would it possible for anyone below 50 to access the Exit Int. forums?

Reactions: mukthi
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
To anyone who has recently subscribed to the PPeH and has access to the forums there: how strict is the age/identity check upon application? Would it possible for anyone below 50 to access the Exit Int. forums?
I am 38. They did not allow me access to the forums.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I am 38. They did not allow me access to the forums.
But you can get access to the updated online version of the peacefulpill handbook, also if you are under 50 yrs old?
Just not the forums?
Or did I misunderstood?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
But you can get access to the updated online version of the peacefulpill handbook, also if you are under 50 yrs old?
Just not the forums?
Or did I misunderstood?

I was able to buy the PPH but when I emailed for access to te forums they denied me.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I was able to buy the PPH but when I emailed for access to te forums they denied me.
Okay, but to be clear, you can read the full pph updated online version?
You just cant talk on their forums about it?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Okay, but to be clear, you can read the full pph updated online version?
You just cant talk on their forums about it?
That is clear, yes.

To access the forums you need to be 50 or terminally ill. I pleaded my case despite not fitting either or those criteria and they gave a NO email response.

Reactions: Freesan
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
That is clear, yes.

To access the forums you need to be 50 or terminally ill. I pleaded my case despite not fitting either or those criteria and they gave a NO email response.
Thanks.

The info that you need to be succesful in your suicide is in the pph online version right?
Meaning access to those forums isnt essential?
Or am I misunderstanding something?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I failed in getting access just to the digital version.
As im under 50 years old, they wanted proof (in form of documents) of me that I'm terminally ill.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I failed in getting access just to the digital version.
As im under 50 years old, they wanted proof (in form of documents) of me that I'm terminally ill.

Really? This wasn't my experience. I was denied accsss for the forums but easily obtained the electronic handbook.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks.

The info that you need to be succesful in your suicide is in the pph online version right?
Meaning access to those forums isnt essential?
Or am I misunderstanding something?

Access to the forums isn't essential, no. Would have been nice but I am going to utilize all the other resources I have including here, Wiki, etc.

The PPH is very very thorough in regards to this method and there are also YouTube videos on the method. Derek Humphrey has one and there is one by Vice and yet another on how to make an exit bag.

Don't try this without a regulator if using nitrogen!

Last edited:
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Really? This wasn't my experience. I was denied accsss for the forums but easily obtained the electronic handbook.
What did you write as a reason for why you are interested?

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Well that makes me lose all respect for the organization. I can see not wanting a 12yo signing up...but preventing an ill 38yo from access is just weird and elitist to me. Do they imagine only people over this arbitrary age of 50 have legitimate reasons for CTB? Why 50? What a weird line to draw.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I heard people lie and use someone else identity (like your parents or your grandparents) and they actually give access to everything (it worked for them). Telling the truth is kind of naive, that's like going to your psych and telling him you are going to buy Nembutal (he will say something and authorities will get rid of your Nembutal).

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I did make up some convincing back-story but they wanted full proof of that. Looks like I have to try again with another ID

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Well that makes me lose all respect for the organization. I can see not wanting a 12yo signing up...but preventing an ill 38yo from access is just weird and elitist to me. Do they imagine only people over this arbitrary age of 50 have legitimate reasons for CTB? Why 50? What a weird line to draw.

Entirely agree. Philip said 50 is "mid life". That was his explanation.

Last I checked 100 wasn't the average life expectancy so closer to mid life would be 40ish.

Anyway I think the age should be 25 for full access. What do you think?

Reactions: mukthi and Freesan
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Considering I'm 23 years old, turning 24 very soon, I agree with you. But apparently I'm forced to live for whatever reasons. It's not like I can make my own decisions... I'm an adult and I went through enough shit to make responsible decisions. But I have my N now, so none of these things really concern me anymore.

I understand. I wish you a peaceful journey whatever you decide.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Entirely agree. Philip said 50 is "mid life". That was his explanation.

Last I checked 100 wasn't the average life expectancy so closer to mid life would be 40ish.

Anyway I think the age should be 25 for full access. What do you think?
Indeed, 25 seems a lot more reasonable.
Also can be used in the context of brain development, which continues to 20/mid 20.

Using 50 yrs old as a minimum age for the ppeh full access is odd.
As if you cant properly decide about ctb before you are 50.
Newsflash, people can decide that properly before 50.

Also as you said it isnt even midlife as we generally dont reach an age of 100.
Also why would you need to be midlife age to ctb anyway?

You dont necessarily have better judgement at midlife age. There are also those with worse judgement in their midlife crisis.

An age of 25 is a lot more reasonable.

Reactions: Smilla
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
I think the age should be 25 for full access. What do you think?
I say 18. If you're old enough to die for your country in the military, then you should be old enough to subscribe to a suicide website forum.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
I say 18. If you're old enough to die for your country in the military, then you should be old enough to subscribe to a suicide website forum.
I somewhat agree with this, yet don't. As a person being under 18 here, I don't agree with it as, well I want the resources, guides, and people to help me out of this life. But seeing it from an outsider perspective, where not everyone or many people are as fucked as me right from the beginning and just edgy and fake depressed, I can see where this is coming from.
Glad this website doesn't have a age restriction, or something along those lines.