• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Firerebel

Jun 24, 2019
As much as humans wish to do this, we cannot control the emotions of others. They will react the way they are going to react; no matter what preparations you take, no matter what is put into place, they will react as they are conditioned to.

What? You and everyone else have different reactions to different things. If I control what they perceive, I control how they react. How could you think otherwise? I'm prompting a response out of you now that couldn't occur otherwise without the prompt.

If I die crashing my car off a cliff and I have a history of falling asleep driving, there will be a massively different reaction from loved ones than if I hang myself in my moms closet and leaving a note detailing all the reasons they pushed me to this.

Does your post mean anything at all or did I just misinterpret it heavily? Because to me at the moment it's nonsense

Last edited:
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
What? You and everyone else have different reactions to different things. If I control what they perceive, I control how they react. How could you think otherwise? I'm prompting a response out of you now that couldn't occur otherwise without the prompt.

A death will occur no matter what else you throw at them to perceive. You cannot alter their grief.

F

Firerebel

Jun 24, 2019
A death will occur no matter what else you throw at them to perceive. You cannot alter their grief.

I think you're just close minded. There are SO many things I could do to alter their grief. I could kill one of my family members before myself. Double the grief. I could convince them that we don't actually die and that although I'm gone from this plane I'm not dead. Reduced grief.

I'm not willing to spend more time explaining my view unless you flesh out yours because right now you've not done that at all. It's nonsense

There are extremely different grief responses to different types of deaths. Nobody grieves as hard for a parent who is old and dying as natural causes as they grieve for a child who kills themselves.