• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jokster18

Sep 18, 2023
If someone had a good life and wants to live but got an illness and now is suffering daily , very bad sufferings daily like like hell on earth. Even with the suffering there is SI and makes it hard. It's not possible to keep going like this ctb is inevitable does it pay to ctb right away or to hang in for few more days. I feel the ctb is inevitable and I'm suffering everyday. I delay due to SI but I think it makes sense just to get it over with. I have my faculties but I'm basically homebound I can't do much . I used to be very social besides for suffering from illness this Silvia's isolation is making me crazy. My intellect is saying to get it over with and my SI is saying to stick it out for few more days but live is like hell on earth for me.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful and torturous what you are going through, it's truly such a hellish existence where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: heavyeyes
J

jokster18

Sep 18, 2023
I'm looking for advice , I keep delaying due to SI ; however the suffering is hell on earth . CTB is inevitable just matter of time. Every day is suffering just SI prevents the CTB does it pay to just get it over with or keep delaying the life or not bearable or possible to live like this. Only way would be to be in a facility where they sedate you pretty much 24/7
I've tried applying to Swiss where they assist in euthanasia but it's too complicated lot red tape. Medical world expects people to lived years suffering. Causes people to do it them selves which is worse then being assisted by a doctor/

Reactions: Unknown21