• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022

I can't even tell what the message is with the subtitles.
//
Ni tan sols amb els subtítuls m'assabento de quin és el missatge.

Last edited:
BeanaPole

BeanaPole

Scared
Jan 21, 2023
Cutest kitty frfr
I hate sweating. Really hate feeling wet, sticky and cold
Same, I have hyperthyroidism so I sweat regardless of temperature or activity 🙃
I obsessively collect candles
If any of you are considering working at walmart, save yourself the time (and pain) and don't
Ignore me while I add posts :)
Post?
Post.
Hormel Foods Corporation.
Coca-Cola beverages INC.
Pigeons are bords
Anyone else instinctively cover your ears when toilets flush like they too loud?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
lone friday nights feel sad and a bit wrong, like i should be hanging out with other people ( i have virtually no friends)

post!!!!!

POST POST POSTED

• Hugs
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
lone friday nights feel sad and a bit wrong, like i should be hanging out with other people ( i have virtually no friends)

post!!!!!

POST POST POSTED
I have no friends :( it sucks. My gf doesn't like going out but I'm dragging her to a rave tomorrow 😂 it'll be, like, the first time we've done anything together in YEARS. It's her first time to a rave, she's really nervous about it. Worrying about getting mugged or groped or having her drink spiked etc. I hope she goes out with me again soon or I'm just gonna have to go places by myself and learn to enjoy/accept it. I miss the days I'd go out every weekend getting drunk or taking pills, those were the days. Sigh

• Yay!
Reactions: asterisk3
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
I have no friends :( it sucks. My gf doesn't like going out but I'm dragging her to a rave tomorrow 😂 it'll be, like, the first time we've done anything together in YEARS. It's her first time to a rave, she's really nervous about it. Worrying about getting mugged or groped or having her drink spiked etc. I hope she goes out with me again soon or I'm just gonna have to go places by myself and learn to enjoy/accept it. I miss the days I'd go out every weekend getting drunk or taking pills, those were the days. Sigh
that sounds nice! i hope you two have a great time together. i have zero idea if her worries have some truth to them since i have almost never been in raves. but i hope they arent and she likes it enough to go out more with you lol

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
that sounds nice! i hope you two have a great time together. i have zero idea if her worries have some truth to them since i have almost never been in raves. but i hope they arent and she likes it enough to go out more with you lol
Thanks! Nah she has nothing to worry about :) she just gets anxiety about things. I certainly hope nothing bad happens! She'd never go again. That would be just my luck! You should try going out next Friday by yourself if necessary and try and have a good time :)

• Hugs
Reactions: asterisk3
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I found the videos of my favorite cartoon series at the moment, I didn't know that the TV channel that broadcasts the episodes made the episodes of the last two weeks available to everyone on their website... maybe they do because they are in Catalan and it is difficult for the rest of the world to understand what the characters are saying.

//

He trobat els videos de la meva série de dibuixos preferida actualment, no sabía pas que el canal de televisió que emet els episodis posava els episodis de les dues últimes setmanes a disposició de tothom a la seva web... potser ho fan perquè són en català i és difícil que arreu del món entenguin el que diuen els personatges.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I found the videos of my favorite cartoon series at the moment, I didn't know that the TV channel that broadcasts the episodes made the episodes of the last two weeks available to everyone on their website... maybe they do because they are in Catalan and it is difficult for the rest of the world to understand what the characters are saying.

//

He trobat els videos de la meva série de dibuixos preferida actualment, no sabía pas que el canal de televisió que emet els episodis posava els episodis de les dues últimes setmanes a disposició de tothom a la seva web... potser ho fan perquè són en català i és difícil que arreu del món entenguin el que diuen els personatges.

Awesome!

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Does anyone have those silly word art memes? I wish to stock up on some in case of situations where I find typing a waste of time on the person I'm talking to

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I might just put down poetic compliments in this thread so that I can judge them later…

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello, anybody here? It seems to be so quiet.

Yet another sleepless night
My mood is somber
I yearn for eternal slumber
I'm really tired of this fight

• Hugs
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I know that no one will see them because they are dubbed in Catalan, that's why I put them here. They broadcast them this week on television and for a few days they can be seen in a completely legal way, in the open, on the public television website.

//

Ja se que ningú les veurà perquè estàn doblades al català, per això les poso aquí. Les han emés aquest setmana per televisió i durant uns dies es poden veure de forma totalment legal, en obert, al web de la televisió pública.

One Piece: Estampida (until April 13)

My Hero Academia: Missió mundial d'herois (until April 14)

My Hero Academia: El despertar dels herois (until April 15)

Bola de drac Z: La resurrecció de F (until April 15)

Bola de drac Super: Broly (until April 15)

• Hugs
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I tried to declutter my room and found that the least useful thing there was... myself...
Dustmen won't take a human body so I have to catch the bus to go. I'm screwed...

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
TW: black humour.

I'm done with this world! I'll fill my shelf!
Method: drawing.
I'll fill my shelf with a ton of papers with my terrible doodles, matchstick figures and yes, my poems which don't make sense.
I'll try it on 4 July.
Finally freedom reigns!
My note:
"This is NOT my goodbye post. Please mods, don't ban me 🙏"

Bonus: If you live in Japan, a country which experiences a lot of earthquakes, a shelf filled with papers CAN kill (and yes I live there.)

• Hugs
N

ngossia

Jan 4, 2023
every morning i listen to this song among others of course. but i wanted to post this :)

oshawott

oshawott

Jun 5, 2023
Hitler has only got one ball,
Goring has two but very small,
Himmler has something similar
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

lewd michael scott GIF

Asuka_irl

Asuka_irl

Looking for a partner in EU
Jun 3, 2023
Large obey owl of its wash break ushering geeky crush ruff itch Godwin hire kiwi heights torturing hughie give hyper
The quick response from you again for the first time in the morning and I will be there for you to be a good day at work now so I can do it for you to be a good day at work now so I can do it for you to be a good day at work now so I can do it for you to be a good day at work now so I can do it for you to be a good day at work now so I can do it for you to be a good day at work now so I can do the exercise for you and your mum and dad's side of my friends and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day and I have a hard day of school tomorrow is a very long and hard working woman who are u going for dinner with friends in my room now and again in January to the point is I think it is the best thing that happened with your friend and family doing today dear how was it the one I was in my room now and again in January to the point is I think it is not a problem with the terminal list of things to do it for you to be a good day at