D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Original post "I have my SN and ready to use in 2 days. When I ordered it, I know it said 99 purity food grade. I just unboxed it to double check and all it says : Food Grade/fcc. With max of 0.1% mono dimethyl naphthalene sulfonates added. Molecular formula NaNO. So I went to check the description on the site and it has been removed.
My second question is, are aquarium test reliable? I'm scared to do it if the results are scratchy. It will freak me out. Plus, I think I'll mess the test up and freak out again." I need to do this Thursday and really need some help, please! You can see the full post on my earlier post from today.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I don't know anything about the aquarium test. You can try the blood test, there is a link in the resources section about it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Put my glasses on and there is a 2. NaNO 2

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Food grade is never 100% pure because there is always an anticaking agent to keep it powdery. That's what the mono dimethyl naphthalene is. The quantity of impurity has an insignificant effect the potency if it was pure it would just tend to harden and chunk up that's all. As far as aquarium test kits are concerned they are considered fairly reliable if you follow the instructions on one of the threads here about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewiyhitall
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
What's the minimum acceptable percentage of lethal SN?