in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Okay so this isn't like a really formal thread or anything but I'm curious about people's music tastes here.

I'll edit some of mine in when I remember tomorrow. Mine includes ambiance playlists as well as regular ones but posting them here means I need to structure them a specific way to be understood.

you can post whatever playlists you want here as long as it's within site rules. this also includes playlists you've made about your characters and stuff (for writers and the like) as well as personal stuff or stuff you've made for the other people in your life. Pretty sure someone I know had a playlist for their dog once. Go nuts.

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Is there a way to do it so they arent related to our real names etc?

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Is there a way to do it so they arent related to our real names etc?
Yeah! I disconnected my Facebook account and then changed my display name. Username changed to a gibberish of letters and numbers and I couldn't be identified by that. It can take a few days though so if you do that method, wait until it's disconnected for definite before you do

I don't want anyone to doxx themselves!

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
Posted it and it came out weird af lol. "January 31, 2021" is what I listen to on the daily, and "I just wanna not exist" is shit ill turn way up and just do nothing to.

Reactions: wordsonscreen