• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Everyone loves infomercials. You can be like "no I really don't" but we'd all know that's cap. In fact, I would argue we have an inverse relationship with them, in that the shitter they are, the more we love them.

Man, I remember being awake super early one Christmas morning in the 90's. I was way too excited to sleep because I knew my parents had gotten me like a SNES and a mini pool table and all sorts of cool shit. It was torturous being made to wait til like 9am before getting to open presents. The only thing that helped me get through that morning was infomercials.

Post your favorites below.

GLH looks amazing. Granted I probably won't lose my hair, but I remember as a kid thinking having a bald spot wouldn't be too bad. At the time, I wanted to spray myself all over to look like sasquatch.

Bills Mays, legend, nuff said.

The Magic Bullet infomercial is also a classic. I bought it years later, only to find out it barely works. Total ripoff. No wonder it was on sale at Big Lots for a quarter of the original price. Swindling bastards.

Reactions: Mirrory Me
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This one is my favourite:

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Microwave ads are usually quite tasty:

• Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Microwave ads are usually quite tasty:

Oh wow. Shut up and take my money already.

8:31 "I'm gonna jump in and eat it." This guy got a mouthful of third degree burns but held it together for the camera. Consummate professional.

Reactions: Mirrory Me
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Oh wow. Shut up and take my money already.

8:31 "I'm gonna jump in and eat it." This guy got a mouthful of third degree burns but held it together for the camera. Consummate professional.

You know, someone was searching for a book that that lady was advertising and was able to actually get an interview with her

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know this is kind of mean to laugh at another's misfortune but- what a pro. I love the way he keeps on endorsing the product...

• Love