• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@color_me_gone That cat must love you lol. Definitely trying to merge your scents together there. They tend to do that if they like you.

Just as a heads up, I notice there's writing on your little buddies collar. Might be something you want to blur out if it's in any way sensitive/identifying. : )

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
BD3D72B1 78CD 4FBB 849D DA7A56DACE57

Extreme close up of Mr Kitty in my armpit!
Quite emotionally squishy today (got spinal consultant appt tomorrow n preparing myself for disappointment)… he came straight in n cuddled up to me this morning as I was waking up n has barely left my side all day 🥺🥰

Love this boy so much, he's the most pure, sweet n innocent being in creation :heart:

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
@Zhendou: Reminds me of a Tuxedo cat I had named Lucy.
She also had a black face with white whiskers, and also had white whiskers above the right eye, and double white side whiskers on the left.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Not mine but had two super friendly strays come up to me when I on my way to the beach last week.

20220921 172249
Ginger with white socks. Very vocal and affectionate. Someone got out a packet of dried treats for him.

20220921 173206
20220921 173224
Tabby girl kept sniffing at my jeans.

Was also pleasantly greeted by the sight of a jungle fowl family (Mum, Dad and three cute little baby chicks).
20220921 172542

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
:heart:
5ooOgWq.jpg

Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I used to love my cat so much , now that I'm so sick and depressed I just wanna be alone, even from my cat, she used to sleep with me. Now she sleeps in the living room, I keep pushing her away, and cats are clever she can feel that I don't want her around, the other day I even kicked her with my leg to leave me alone and felt like a monster after. I can't look after myself, guess I can't look after the cat anymore . If I could find her a home I would. I don't have feelings anymore, towards humans or animals anymore. I. Dead inside. Please don't hate me for saying this about my cat. I don't wish her any harm. But i do regret having her now. I feed her I give her treats but I don't give her anything else no cuddles no love. And she acts the same with me, she's afraid of me I can tell. What a monster I became, I was such a sweet caring guy, screw you depression for messing up my life.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
633C493C 8B1A 4FD2 B968 0DF289F5C027 062F233A 8E13 44B7 A1D8 9A0F2271DE4E
Been a while since I've posted but that doesn't mean I've been bereft of kitty cuddles!!

Always warms my heart to see all the beautiful fur babies in this thread! Cats get a lot of grief from people but they're so amazing not as needy as dogs but still just as loving! (Can't honestly choose between them tbh so why the hell should I?? I'm an ANIMAL person!)

From kitten to cat, my special lil guy is always close by to provide comfort; especially when I'm bedbound with pain…

If he's not slotted firmly into my armpit (with his furry mitts either daintily tucked in or stretched across my belly in a half hug) he's always gotta be resting his lil floofy chin on me somewhere else as he dozes, peeking at me to check I'm ok and giving those sweet, reassuring slow blinks :love:

Dunno what I'd do without him, he's the embodiment of all that is pure and good and I love him so fucking much :heart:

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
Can't post my cats right now, but I will when I'm back home and edit my post <3

(unfortunately, I forgot I'd be away from home for the weekend, so I won't be able to send any pictures of my cats until Sunday night.)

Last edited:
suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
Can't post my cats right now, but I will when I'm back home and edit my post <3

(unfortunately, I forgot I'd be away from home for the weekend, so I won't be able to send any pictures of my cats until Sunday night.)
Able to post now, I'm unable to get a pic of my other cats, but I'll post my cat named gizmo. (he's really fucking fat) DF159BA0 46B3 45B6 8544 AC1D9E72963E A2FE4D95 FC73 4CB3 BCF4 A9A1E9C73B0B

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
Able to post now, I'm unable to get a pic of my other cats, but I'll post my cat named gizmo. (he's really fucking fat)
More photos just to show HOW FUCKING FAT THIS CAT IS. IT'S LIKE EVERY TIME I FEED HIM, HE GROWS A BIT MORE, I HAVE TRIED TO DIET THIS LITTLE FUCKER, BUT SOMEHOW HE GETS BIGGER 😭View attachment 105773

fatass compared to Xbox controller

5252DB06 4C3A 4C0C B067 F61CA7DB3A2F
I love him, I really do, he was my first cat, super chill, loves belly rubs, cuddles w you when your sad, one of my only reasons I'm still here.

he just needs to loose some fucking weight dude

Last edited: