locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So, I just got a message that one of my postings had been deleted. The reason given was that the Resource Compilation link that supplied in my posting wasn't asked for by the OP.

So, when did "this" become a "thing"? When has even ONE single poster specifically asked for someone to post the Resource Compilation link? How could someone ask to have the Resource Compilation link posted when they don't even know it exists? Posting that link has been done since I joined here and it's done ALL THE TIME by numerous other members, literally 1000's of other times. You can't tell me that all those other times that the OP asked to have the Resource Compilation link posted. That's absurd! So, why now, all of a sudden? Seems to me it's just some new mod who decided they wanted/needed to make their value known.

I think what the problem is is that there are new moderators who each interpret perceived infractions differently, so there's really no continuity in any of the moderation done on this site. It's just whatever one of them "feels" like *might* be breaking some vague rule, or how they, themselves, interpret a rule.

And the other thing about these messages regarding post deletions, infractions, etc is that there is no way to respond back to whichever mod did the deletion, or gave the warning, or infraction, which is, also, quite ridiculous.

Maybe I'll just stop posting all together and not worry about it anymore. I have and already know what I need for when I'm ready. Good luck to you all.

• Aww..
Reactions: ToMoveOn
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Linkng a persn t/ suicde rsourc complatn whn thy wre makng 1st pst t/ sy hllo dd nt fl appropri8

Ppl bcme membrs fr multple dffrnt reasns & linkng str8 t/ suicde infrmatn whn nt askd fr flt pre-emptvly Ncourgng s/ ws removd

Mods oftn dscuss diffrnt actns b4 takng thm & newr mods espclly wll genrlly ask fr advce b4 takng actns t/ mke sre thy r handlng proprly

If u hve issu wth a mod actn thn u cn msg n.e mod & ask abt tht actn & orignl mod wll b contctd

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske