• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Ideally i'd really like the inert gas method to end put an end to my miserable existence, but i keep finding barriers preventing me for obtaining enough inert gasses.

There isn't anything for me that could make a future worth existing for. i don't want to exist, yet here i am due to restrictions.
i hate existing that much i'd even love it if someone was to murder me in my sleep. (i assume most people don't even think things like that?)

Since i don't want to survive i'd like to make sure the chances of me doing so are zero. Which is why i'd prefer both inert gas and sn, so either one either one would result in ctb. i'm thinking about the charcoal method too.

Should i just change my approach since i can get disposable gas cylinders?

Would getting lots of them do the job? For example if i were to sit in a tent in a small room and open each valve a tiny amount. Would that work?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Inert gas in rooms etc is not a good idea as displacing oxygen in such a large volume is hard.

Toxic gasses like H2S or CO are better for large rooms as they build up in the body despite oxygen being present.

Only low PPM is needed for both, less than 1% which is a tiny amount in something like a tent. A bucket worth of gas will be way more than 1% by volume of the room, likely way higher.