S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
As my set ctb date continues to approach, I realize how unprepared I really am and that makes me even more depressed than ever. While I may have to postpone, I stand behind my promise that this is the last year of my life, hopefully sooner than later. I have what I need to ctb, I just need to be confident enough to complete it so it's guaranteed success with no worry of fucking it up. I also need to write my lengthy suicide note, which I am really having a hard time even starting because I have so much to say I don't know where to start. Suicide is my destination and I will arrive. I will not see 2022 and I couldn't be happier, but hopefully I don't see a whole lot more of 2021 either. Fuck the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yennireyes, FuneralCry, lobster salad and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here bro.
I just dunno when I'll get the hell out of this blue rock lol.

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
that is why you should get a gun

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
solanastan16

solanastan16

May 4, 2021
This is exactly how I feel. I just hope thorough success when I do it. I can't imagine what else I'd do if I failed

• Love
Reactions: voyager and suicide4me
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
This is exactly how I feel. I just hope thorough success when I do it. I can't imagine what else I'd do if I failed
Exactly. I need a 100% confident feeling before I do it to ensure it's a success. And I will get there, because I have to die soon. I can't take this fucked up world anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide and solanastan16
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to die. There is so many ways it can go wrong too. If only we could all pass away peacefully in our sleep. I wish you well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide and suicide4me