• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
I have no research on this other than the link I am providing. Maybe worth more research? Saw this on the news just now.

• Wow
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, brighter and 2 others
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, brighter and 1 other person
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
Good find! Seems you would really have to focus on the seed quality. And he used 3.5 lbs? Did that make a cup or pot of tea? More research required, but I do see potential.

Reactions: Circles, Honigwaffel, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Good find! Seems you would really have to focus on the seed quality. And he used 3.5 lbs? Did that make a cup or pot of tea? More research required, but I do see potential.

Yeah, the catch is that since the morphine concentration is not guaranteed the method loses its accuracy. But I mean, seems good enough to try. I think the best bet is to buy a 1 Kilo batch and make and try different concentrations, or just do it all in one go. Poppy seeds seem easy enough to find compared to other poisonous plants.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Purgatory
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
A couple more articles I found. Including a recipe. Seems best to grow your own. Make sure part of the seed pod gets included.

Attachments

• Powers_et_al-2017-Journal_of_Forensic_Sciences.pdf
    308.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, Marz and 1 other person
H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
This may be the best method for me. But... Any chnce to make it look like an accident?
I mean, I could start using poppy seeds for cooking or teas, small dose, nobody would suspect that could be dangerous and then... Would it look too suspicious?

Reactions: LittleJem, Circles and Lifeisatrap
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles and Lifeisatrap
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
This is what I tried to OD on several times to no avail. You can have different concentrations of morphine and codeine within the same bag, so no, let me keep you from wasting time. I read the article about the one kid, and it was well documented there were other drugs in his system. I really think it's easier to accidentally OD than to do it on purpose. Plus a lot of people use poppy seeds for pain control and this is becoming even harder since so many young people play around with it and then their deaths make the news.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Circles, Walilamdzi and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
It is fairly easy to make opium from poppies too.

Reactions: Circles
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, lost_soul83 and 2 others
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Received the poppy seeds and had no problems with customs.

The only question is whether the amount will be enough for me and the morphine dosage is high enough.

The seller is trustworthy and will help you with any problems quickly if you want to order the poppy seeds as well.

Attachments

• 20190528_1.jpg
    20190528_1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Underdepth and Circles
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Received the poppy seeds and had no problems with customs.

The only question is whether the amount will be enough for me and the morphine dosage is high enough.

The seller is trustworthy and will help you with any problems quickly if you want to order the poppy seeds as well.

Did the seller guarantee to you that the seeds are unwashed? This is the key to the poppy seed method as I understand it.

Also you might want to read the following post (#26) done by Ruffian about his experience with trying to OD on poppy seed tea. I'd been interested in this as well because it seems like it would produce a relatively quick and painless death although Ruffian's comments made me rethink my position:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...lcohol-and-some-otc-helpers.16501/post-314444

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Did the seller guarantee to you that the seeds are unwashed? This is the key to the poppy seed method as I understand it.
Yes, that's the only reason why I bought it from the U.S. because I couldn't find a shop in Germany selling unwashed seeds. You can get more information if you search by name on the packaging. (I don't want to call the seller's name here or post any links to the shop because I want to avoid this thread being indexed by search engines.)

Also you might want to read the following post (#26) done by Ruffian about his experience with trying to OD on poppy seed tea. I'd been interested in this as well because it seems like it would produce a relatively quick and painless death although Ruffian's comments made me rethink my position:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...lcohol-and-some-otc-helpers.16501/post-314444
Thanks, will take a look!

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Poppy seeds tea ready! I hope this will work, lol.

Attachments

• 20190531_1.jpg
    20190531_1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 69
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
How many pounds of poppy seeds did you buy? Good luck
I used ~ 1.5 pounds of unwased poppy seeds. But it actually doesn't depend on how much you use since morphine dosage can be very low up to very high dependent on the poppy flowers and things like how many seeds the flower has or how long it has matured. It's more about playing russian roulette just with poppy seeds instead of a gun. (Plus alcohol is used to increase the morphine effect)

Last edited:
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I used ~ 1.5 pounds of unwased poppy seeds. But it actually doesn't depend on how much you use since morphine dosage can be very low up to very high dependent on the poppy flowers and things like how many seeds the flower has or how long it has matured. It's more about playing russian roulette just with poppy seeds instead of a gun. (Plus alcohol is used to increase the morphine effect)

Ah ok, thanks for that. Well fingers crossed for you then!

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
@mentionized1 did you try the tea and how was it?